The Dorm

What woke you up the next day was not an alarm but a doorbell, and you realized that it was 8:07 in the morning. You woke up, looked at your messy self in the mirror, and thought if you will ever get someone who would love you, as you finished freshening up, you heard a scream, obviously from Jinhee, you headed out of the bathroom to see what the fuss was about, and you saw a gleeful Jinhee, with something in her hands,
"I GOT TICKETS TO THE BTS CONCERT NEXT WEEK, FRONT ROW! I AM SO DAMN HAPPY, I WILL FINALLY GET TO SEE MY BABY JOON!"
You smiled at her, congratulated her, but there was something you hated about her saying "BABY JOON" and you couldn't deny it.
While you and Jinhee were having your breakfast, you told her that you were going for shopping and would eat out. You didn't want to lie, but there was no other choice.
Soon it was time to go to the dorm, you took a pen drive with you, a small bag, you texted Namjoon that you were out. You were excited to see them, especially Namjoon in their home, you wondered how their home must be.

You could see a boy, outside the building, with his cute box smile, you knew it was Taehyung. He waved at you gleefully, and you waved back running towards him, he ushered you to the dorm. As soon as the door opened, you were greeted with 6 boys, "Eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji?"
You greeted them. Gladly, you entered inside, and you watched the boys take positions, Jin was cooking in the kitchen, Yoongi who wasn't too happy with your presence was cutting onions, and Hobi was tasting something Jin asked him to. Namjoon took a seat beside you and the younger ones took the seats in front,
Jin said, "I am a flower! See how worldwide handsome I am"
Jungkook pointed to a flower and said "What's this?"
Jimin said, "A flower" then again Jin asked, "What's this?" cupping his face with his palms "A flower too" Namjoon replied. You all burst into laughter. As you finished with your lunch, you said, "Jin-hyung, this bibimbap is the best thing I have ever tasted, AMAZING!" Jin thanked you.
Namjoon held your hand, "Let me show you my studio!" You were almost pulled by him and then you followed him. His studio, though a small place, had all the production equipments, had a rusty look, there was a shelf which had various objects on it, "Those are from fans," he said picking one of the bracelets on it, "It broke while I was performing" then another wooden article "I broke this, too, I am clumsy man, our members call me 'God of Destruction' " you were about to say something but had to hold your voice. "Show me some of your works" you said. He showed you some videos, and you expressed how talented they are and appreciated how much they work hard. You and Namjoon had this special connection of music, you understood the power of music, and how you could use music, to express anything you want. Time flew by, before you knew, it was time to go. You waved a goodbye to him, and went out of his studio, he didn't follow you back because someone was video calling him from America for their upcoming schedule.
"I have to pick this"
"It's alright" you said, giving him a confronting smile.
You were about to go home, but you saw Yoongi on the way and you asked him, "Where's your GeniusLabs, Genius?"
He smirked, "Follow me."
You followed him like a kid, and you waited outside the lab till he entered the password hiding it with his hands, which you found funny, and stole a giggle.
The door opened, and you saw how dark the room was, covered with black curtains, had a piano inside, a work desk with all the equipment, wires, speakers, and then you remembered something, you took out the pen drive and handed it to Yoongi-hyung, "This is some track I made can you check this out?"
He smirked, turned to his laptop, and again looked at you, "You are ARMY, aren't you?"
Before you knew it, a drop of sweat appeared on your forehead, you rubbed your forehead with your right hand, and said almost in a whisper but in an angry way, "How the fuck did you know?"
"Well, I am Suga. Genius. When we were on the plane, I was sitting just behind you, and I heard everything you said, for an amateur producer and a music lover like you, it's impossible that you don't know about us or KPop. Plus, you just said 'GeniusLabs' though no one mentioned about it, so that made me sure..."
"Oh my god, just please don't tell any of the hyungs about this, please, I won't cause any harm to you, trust me, I just want to know you guys in real life not as BTS, I want to see different shades of you guys, that's why I lied, moreover I came to you with my track, because I admire you so much, you are my idol, I want to show you what I made, and I want you to check it out first, and then I will show it to Namjoon. I listened to you guys all my teenage years, so you guys are my greatest inspirations. Please, don't let the boys know."

YOONGI'S POV:

"Please, don't let the boys know." She had said, though I wanted to, I had this feeling that I shouldn't. She was on the verge of tears saying all those words, and I had never seen anyone admiring me this much. She couldn't do anything wrong, I thought. Though I didn't like her at the first moment, thought she would be a threat, but spending some time with her and hearing all this, I changed my mind. I promised her that I won't tell anyone. I told her that I will listen to her track and give it back to her in a few days. She nodded, turned around and was about to go, when "Who's your bias, Y/N?" She shook her head, with her cheeks flushed with the shade of red, "I won't tell, it's a secret." she half whispered, closing the door behind her. I wondered who it was.

YOUR POV:

You walked away, wiping your tears, only Jimin was to be found in the living room, with his phone, you picked your bag up, "Oh, you are going? Please stay!" you heard him say. "Some other day ch-Jimin! I need to buy some stuff for school!"

"Hey! Before you go, I have something to give to you! Here!" You turned around only to find Namjoon with a ticket, to be precise, it was a backstage pass. "This concert is next Saturday and I want you to see us backstage!" You clearly fell for his dimples once again, as he was smiling.

"Yes it will be a lot of fun!" Taehyung said, who you thought had mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. Or maybe because Namjoon was in front of you, you couldn't see anything else. You accepted the pass saying "I will be there! Yay! I am excited!" You jumped with excitement. Finally you exited the dorm waving a goodbye, a smile adorning your face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This chapter is hella long and took me a lot of time, because of all the comeback shows lmao. I hope you are enjoying it.