The Show

So today was the day, you were going to tell Namjoon, you had decided to tell that you were in love with him, that you were a fan, and you didn't love him in an idol way, you loved him for real. In cold winter nights, the only place you would ever want to be is in his arms.
You were in your room, thinking about what Namjoon will say, and you were preparing yourself if he doesn't feel the same.
You were in front of the venue, right now, there were thousands of people standing in lines, you walked up to the front door, you also saw Jinhee who looked at you, really surprised. You walked pass her, her eyes still wide. You walked up to the front door, showed the guard your backstage passes, then another guard ushered you to a hallway, you entered the room which had Bangtan Sonnyeondan written on the door. You open it to see 7 beautiful men. Jimin was sleeping in his chair while the make-up artist worked on his face. Taehyung was dancing around bothering Jin's sleep. Yoongi was watching something on his cell phone, Jungkook was practicing some steps with Hobi, and then you saw the love of your life, sitting in front of the mirror staring at himself. Since the mirror faced the door through which you entered, he looked at your reflection, his eyes wide as if he didn't really expect you to come. Everyone looked at you except Jimin and Jin who were obviously sleeping. Then Taehyung happily chirped, "Y/N! You are here!" He came to you and hugged you. Now Jimin and Jin were awake and looking at you. Everyone greeted you, with hugs and the last was Namjoon, you wished all of them luck for their performance.
"Namjoon, I want to talk." You said.
"Yes?" Suddenly you heard, someone entering though the door, and you found that it was no other than Jackson.
"Hey, Y/N! I knew you'd be here! Can I steal her for some time? I want you to  meet the other members!" He says looking at you.

NAMJOON'S POV:

I am so jealous of this guy! He spends so much time with her and even now he wants to 'steal' her. Unwillingly, I nod at him, and look at the love of my life. "It's alright, you can talk to me later." She nods and head towards him.
I try to take my mind off of her even though I know that's not really possible. She makes me feel things I didn't feel before, man and I don't want to lose her. I look at myself in the mirror for the last time. And Jungkook opens the door and everyone starts walking to the stage. I hear Y/N calling me while we are in the common room backstage where there are some other fans too along with ours. She hugs me, and believe me this is all I want for the rest of my life. Her warmth. Her arms wrapped around me like she's never gonna see me again. She wishes me all the best and there we go, everyone pretty nervous about the performance, even though it's not the first time we are performing, but once we are on stage I know every one of us, forget what we were feeling before and just dive in this amazing world, our fandom, our family, our ARMYs.

YOUR POV:

There they go, your idols. The men you have admired all my life. Your thoughts are invaded in mid-performance as you hear someone say, "EXO is the best, BTS are always promoting themselves way too much! Bangtan boys suck!" An EXO-L to another one, some ARMY heard them and said, "If they sucked, they would have never excelled just like EXO."
"How dare you?" shouted the EXO-L. The quarreling went on for some more time, until you finally decided to get in between them. They were close to scratching their faces with their nails when you interrupted. You pushed them apart, "Why the hell are you guys quarreling? I am ARMY and EXO-L too. Honestly they work so hard and put their everything in their work. Not only BTS or EXO, but all artists do so much work to make you happy and I don't think they would like you quarreling like this. All groups are great in their own way, you shouldn't compare them, competition is good but it should be healthy, a way in which any band and their fandom won't be hurt." They were both looking down, and the EXO-L was about to say something, she looked at you and then her eyes grew wide you didn't understand why, in a rush she said, "I am sorry." You noticed everyone looking in your direction. You turned around, and what you saw terrified you to death.