Café pt. 2

It was 2 am you were waiting for Namjoon in the café. He had called you before, to inform you that he will be reaching in 7 minutes, but minutes felt like hours of waiting for him, finally he appeared at the door with some books in his hands.

NAMJOON'S POV:

I was there, I was late I knew that but I couldn't help that, it was the final practice for today, we were going to perform this weekend, and I was exhausted, but I had to see her. I had to see Y/N. When I entered through that glass door, the smile on her face took away all aches in my body. I had been in relationships before too, but this was different. I never felt for anyone the way I felt for her, it's too soon to feel this way my mind said, but my heart said otherwise.
"Hey! What books are those?" She asked me while I seated in front of her, the only thing that kept distance between us was the table. "It's some Korean school textbooks which would help you."
"Wait, I am not a kid!" She said annoyed.
"You are for me!" I reached over and tousled her hair. She pouted and opened the book closer to her.
As she was flipping through the pages, she was humming something which felt way too familiar, "Wait, is that our song?"
"Umm, yes, while I was waiting for you, I went through some of your music, and I liked this,
I NEED YOU GIRL
Wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I NEED YOU GIRL
Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku nga piryohae
I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl, I need you girl
I need you girl"

She literally sang it, but what my mind couldn't process was that she wasn't wearing earphones when I walked in, neither there was the song playing aloud, but I let beside that thought, "Your voice is beautiful, oh you produce music right? Show me something you made."
"I will, some day, you have to wait, and excuse me, I don't have a singing voice, you don't have to lie", she said.
"I am not lying" she rolled her eyes, and asked me,
"Namjoon, you write lyrics right? What inspires you?"
I was a little surprised, "I am sick with the writer's block when it's time to write" she continued.
"For me, I don't usually pressurize myself on writing, it can occur to me any time, I think a lot before writing anything, but once I hold a pen, I just let it flow, and what inspires me most is people. Everyone has got different stories to tell. I try to write different stories with different points of view. You know, like if a person is heartbroken, he can be sad, sulky, and he will keep thinking what he did wrong, but he can also see it in a different way, he can learn a lesson from it, and he can move on quick. It's our choice how we see things." I replied.

"Yes, but you know when I write, I feel like I am forcing the ink out on the paper, it's just crap, I can't come up with great lines, I have problems using metaphors" she said with a frown.

"Do you have anything you wrote with you, right now?" I questioned her. She looked into her bag, took a piece of paper out, and handed it to me.

Can't you see?
You're running through my mind and
Do believe
I'm saying this honestly I'm not a cheat
So do believe

I told you a thousand times that
It was a mere mistake
But you decided to put
Everything on the stakes

Can't you see?
You're running through my mind and
Do believe
I'm saying this honestly I'm not a cheat
So do believe

"It's incomplete, but I am trying, I will have a second verse and a bridge the bridge is almost ready-" she was saying.

"It isn't that bad, Y/N, good for a beginner, you will improve with time don't worry!" I cut her off.

She heaved a sigh of relief when I said that. She looked so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I wished that may this beauty stay with me. For any other person, she may be ugly, fat, but to me, she was different, different than all the other girls I had seen before. I wanted to get drowned in the ocean of her eyes, and never wanted to be saved.
She had that impact on me.

YOUR POV:

Ugh, this whole thing with Namjoon. You couldn't deny that he was the most beautiful human being, besides being your bias, you always wondered he could be such a human all the time. So deep, woke, intellectual, you had never thought that you will ever get to see them, but now as you have seem them, talked to them, you were left in wonder.
There were things you had hidden from him, and you were waiting for the right moment to tell him everything.

You learned with him for some time and then headed home, afterall you had school the next day and you didn't want to sleep in class.

Author's note:

Just so you know J actually wrote that, that song/poem Idk, it's not good I know lmao