The Starless Night

[author's note:  this chapter I will be trying something new Idk how that's going to work out though
Normal letters: Y/N
Bold letters: Namjoon
Feel free to comment and suggest any improvements]

You felt someone's hand on your shoulder and a deep voice calling out your name. Immediately recognizing the voice, you wiped your tears off of your face and turned.

She was crying. I could read that on her face. It hurt me a lot to see her like that. There was also a scar on her right cheek, which I had never seen before. She didn't smile, but she scooted on the park bench and patted the place next to her. I sat beside her, and she asked, "S-so w-what brings you here? At this time?" She stuttered a lot. Seeing her like this literally broke my heart to pieces, I was on the verge of crying too. For her I would pretend like I was strong even though I was hurt. I gave her, her answer: "YOU. You are the one that brought me here. What happened to you, Y/N? What is that scar? I know whatever I said and did was wrong, and I am sorry for that Y/N. But I still owe an explanation.

You couldn't say anything to him, his skin tone, shining in the moonlight, was too beautiful, and you thought that if you said something, you would destroy this very moment which you want to capture, which you want to freeze forever. He waved his hand in front of your eyes, "Y/N?" You got out of your trance and finally gathered all you had to speak, "There exists a video of whatever, uh-happened backstage, and um-Jinhee-ah found it and was furious that I hid things from her-"
"So she hit you? What kind of animal is she? We will see what we can do, such fans should be puni-"
"Hey hey she is your fan, she loves you a lot you know, maybe you should try hang out with her, she's a really good person"
"She maybe a fan of me, but she doesn't have any right to hit you" he shouted and stood up with rage
"Why do you even care Namjoon? It's not like she killed me-"
He crouched down put his index finger on your lip, "Sssshhhhh, I just don't want my girl to get hurt"
"Well she isn't- wait what? Did you just say your girl?" He got up and turned around his back facing you.

Why Namjoon why? How could you even say that? At this time? There are too many unanswered questions and you just added one more. She got up, I could hear her footsteps walking close behind me. I was looking down at the grass, too embarrassed to say anything. She kept a hand on my shoulder, turned me around, "Do you like me?" She asked. I instantly took my gaze off of the grass and looked at her, I couldn't read her eyes, I was afraid what her answer would be, would I lose her forever? Or she will be with me? I replied to her, "Umm, y-yes I-I really like you a lot. I-I love you. But it's okay if your bias is someone else, you can date him, I don't expect any answer I just confessed what I feel towards you"

You could feel this strange feeling in your stomach, which never happened before. He kept looking at the grass beneath his feet. Without wasting another second, "I owe you an explanation I know." You sighed, "Namjoon, I lied to all of you, because I wanted you guys to be yourselves in front of me. I love you guys since many years. I didn't want you guys to behave all nice to me and have plastered smiles around me. Specially you, I wanted you to be Kim Namjoon and not RM. I was going to tell you everything today. But everything went wrong. To be honest, I loved you guys too much during the Wings era. Like you guys were totally yourself, but after that with the awards, the fame, everything changed. You guys started hiding your emotions. With all the fans increasing, you guys tried to make them happy. I was worried a lot about Tae, he looked off for a while during Love Yourself:Her and he couldn't hide it because it was new to him. I don't know what in the world had happened, but all I could do was hope. Hope. Hoseok. Hoseok has always been smiling, right? I am always worried about him too. How can he stay like that huh? He is a human too. I wish you were your old selves even on camera. But it's alright.  I have always supported you guys and will do so forever. And you guys have been there for each other, and I hope your friendship will remain like that.
And uhhh- by the way, you are my bias, I love you a lot, since the very first day, whenever I saw you even in a picture, I always thought that, you must have stolen the stars from the sky, some of them each day, to make your little eyes shine like this. That's why, look! the sky is starless tonight." You said pointing, towards the infinite expanse of dark blue over your heads, only having the white crescent moon. His gaze followed your finger, and tears started coming out of his gorgeous eyes, he hugged you so tight, like you were something too fragile that can be broken by his clumsy hands, you whispered in his ear, "I love you." You pushed him away for a second, looked in his eyes, "Hey why are you crying? I should be crying I got slapped so many times." He smiled, with his dimples poking. You went back to hugging. "I won't let anybody hurt you anymore. I am sorry, this all happened because of me."
"Joonie it's alright, okay? Let's get home, it's getting colder." You separated, "Not home, I will take you to my special place."

[Author's note: This chapter is completely based on my feelings about Namjoon and Bangtan overall so let me know what you feel this chapter is so long again, I never thought I could write this much thanks to everyone who's reading]