A New Life

Normal letters: Y/N
Bold letters: Namjoon

After your small party at a nearby restaurant, Namjoon remembered that he has to go to the police station, to complete procedures because of his overspending, he drove away, while eating, Namjoon and you told everything that happened with Jinhee. You were thinking where you will go now. Well there was only 2 months remaining to complete your education at Seoul. You heard a sweet voice, "Why don't you move in with us?" You were surprised to see Jungkook say those words. Everyone nodded. "Yeah you should, we can even help you in producing and everything, also I told you to give an audition at Bigshi-Bighit, give it a try!"

"We will get you your things from your apartment too" SeokJin added.
"Umm only if Namjoon agrees, I will move in and do not tell Bang PD-nim about this. I will get an interview for tomorrow. I don't want him to give me a job just because I am Joon's girlfriend."
"Sure" Jimin said and everyone nodded in agreement. "But wait what did you say? IF NAMJOON AGREES? Girl he's dying to spend time with you. He might not be able to express it physically but we bet he's dying without you!" Then everyone started telling you how he talks about you and all. All together at once. There was only a mess of words you could hear now. God they talk so much!
You shushed everyone. "Let's go home please! I am hungry" you shouted.

I went to the police station, to pay the fine and complete some procedures and I saw the same officer from before called Lee he asked, "who was that? In your car?"
"It was just another member, not a girl"
"Alright" he smirked.
I got a call from SeokJin saying that they are at home with Y/N. And all the conversation that happened. I was already excited for this, because to live with her, to be around her, would be exciting. I loved her messed up hair, her spectacles, the way she laughs, it's the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.
I reached at the dorm. There were some men, moving in boxes and Y/N and Yoongi were at the door. I hugged Y/N, "I love you"
"I love you too Joon" she rubbed her hands in circles on my back. Like I was some child she had to take care of.

After she was settled, we gathered around, sat on the couch, and everyone said that they wanted to ask questions to Y/N . I also had a few.
"Who's your bias?" Jimin asked.
"Huh, is that even a question? Obviously Joon!"
"Since when you are ARMY?"
"2018"
"What's your favorite album?"
"Love Yourself: Tear I guess"
"Who's the best vocalist according to you?"
"My mind always fluctuates between Jungkook and Jin, this is difficult man, I also like Jimin's voice and Taehyung has this amazing deep voice"
"Who's the best dancer according to you?"
"UGGGGGHHHHH, don't make me choose between people like this man, I love Hoseok's style of dancing, that street dance vibe, but Chimchim, moves so smooth, like his every movement is really detailed and so fine. Aaah Can't choose!"
"Who's the best rapper?"
"Suga." She chirped so happily looking at him. "Joon, I love you, don't mind this please but, Yoongi is literal God to me. I have this huge respect for him, more than I have for you guys, I want to be like him. I admire him a lot. He is my idol in real sense." She paused for a moment. Everyone was smiling, "Suga infires me." Everybody laughed out loud.

[Damn this chapter is short I will be ending this fic soon guys, I will write a Yoongi fic after this!]