Trouble pt.2

Author's note:
Hello to everyone who has been giving me a lot of love! I love you guys and thanks for reading! Also I am always open to suggestions, feel free to suggest any corrections/improvements. I will try my best to make it a better experience for you.

"Y/N?" you heard the person say, you immediately knew the voice, you gulped, and looked at him, and you managed to have a stern look on your face, though on the inside, you were petrified. Park fucking Jimin. He had a mask on and his round spectacles too. There's no way that he hasn't seen your BTS t shirt, you faked a smile, and he screamed, "YOU ARE ARMY?" You tried to shush him, meanwhile the librarian gave him a look, indicating that this is the last time he is screaming. He whispered-screamed "How the fuck- OMG you are also coming to the concert tomorrow omg Namjoon-hyung doesn't know!? Why are you hiding stuff like this? Does anyone else know?"
You tried your best to remain calm, "one question at a time please, I thought that if you know I am a fan then you guys won't be as free as you are now, you would have your plastered smiles on you and I didn't want that. Besides you, Taehyung Jungkook qnd Yoongi knows now. Please don't let the others know and please don't act like I am just another fan now."
"No, we won't. Everyone at the dorm, loves you, Y/N. Except I have to tell Hoseok."
"Wait what? Why?"
"He's my roommate, how am I supposed to hide things from him? Besides he will be really happy to know that you are an ARMY, he will be your hope, JHope. By the way who's your bias wrecker?"
"Umm, you because of your so graceful dancing and- wait why didn't you ask me my bias?"
"Because I already know that!" He winked and got up from the table returned the librarian whatever book he had in hand and you just watched him walk away, wondering if he had really guessed it right. You decided to issue the book you were reading and filled whatever papers you had to for the membership in the library. Now only Jin and Namjoon don't know. You thought. I need to tell them soon too.

You walked home to your apartment, where outside you found Jackson sitting at the door. When you walked towards him, he got up immediately and said, "I came here to apologise. Jinhee told that you weren't home and that she won't let me in so I decided to wait here. I am sorry for whatever I did Y/N. I was going to tell you soon that I am in a group. I just thought that you won't like me if I tell you the truth, so I didn't tell you. And I am sorry for that."
"Well, I also need an explanation of why you didn't tell me that you DATED Jinhee. You say I am your best friend and you hide things from me. Wow, just wow Jackson."
Now you both were pacing back and forth in the hallway.
"Wait how did you- Jinhee told you?"
"YES, who else would? You? I have stopped expecting that."
"Yah, please I am sorry and whatever Jinhee has told to you, believe me she is lying. I loved her and we dated, that's the only truth. She must have said shit about me, basically she got so insecure that she believed that there's something going on with me and my make-up artist, and she broke up with me because of that, even though I told her there was nothing like that in between us. Please believe me. I didn't tell you this because I thought there was no point in bringing that up."
"You know, it feels better when you tell me things yourself. Don't lie again, Jackson." You patted his head like he is some small kid. You waved him a goodbye. And he started walking, until he stopped for a second and turned around, and again came walking to you, "Oh, here are front row tickets for tomorrow's show, we are performing too" he handed you the two tickets which were in his hood-pocket, and you handed them back to him, saying, "I already have the backstage passes of the show, the Bangtan boys gave me. Jinhee is coming too, by the way, to see Bangtan, Namjoon to be specific."
"She likes Namjoon? Does she know that you have met him? What about you, you also like him right?"
A shade of red crept onto your cheeks, and you replied, "She doesn't know anything, I have to sneak to the show tomorrow, she doesn't know I am a fan, and neither does Namjoon. And me? Uhh no, I don't know I mean, I am not sure, he is my bias and all but I don't know."
"WOAH! Y/N You have no right to be mad at me because you also HID things from me."
"I think we should call it even, Jackson." You said, he nodded and you both smiled. You waved him goodbye and he did the same. 

JACKSON'S POV:

At least now I know, she doesn't like Namjoon, which means I have a chance.