Trouble

You woke up the next morning in your bed, with the alarm ringing, you lazily shut it off. After being in bed for 5 minutes more you decided it's time to wake up. Still half asleep, you walked to the bathroom, and freshened up.
As you were heading to the kitchen counter to make your coffee, you saw a note on the kitchen counter saying,
Sorry, I had to go without telling you, I didn't want to wake you up, I have practice so I went early. ~Jinhee

Finally, you made your coffee and you were excited because you could finally fangirl over Bangtan with no stress of being caught. You turned on the TV and started watching your favorite MVs and when Spring Day was on, your favorite part with Taehyung and Jin, someone rang the bell. You were annoyed and you wondered who it was. You switched off the TV, got up from the couch and opened the door.

As soon as you opened the door, you saw Jungkook and Taehyung shook as they always are so you ignored that, and said "Thank God, you are here when Jinhee isn't she would have killed me if she found out. You can come inside!"

They stepped inside and,
"You know, your doors aren't soundproof." Jungkook said behind your back while placing a baggage on the couch. Now it was your turn to be shook. You turned around almost crying.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Her eyes softened and I said, "It's okay Y/N, we won't tell anyone right Jk?" before she even said anything because her eyes said everything she wanted to say.
"Right, don't worry about it but once everyone knows you will have to answer all of the questions we ask." Jungkook nodded.
Y/N giggled on his words and continued her way to the kitchen.
"Yes I will. Anyway, you guys want coffee? Or a drink? Or anything?" she asked us with her gentle smile.
"Coffee will do." We both said in unison as we settled ourselves on her couch.
"Oh hey here's something Yoongi-hyung has sent for you." I said handing her the baggage we had bought as she kept the steaming coffee on the table.
She checked what's inside and smiled and thanked us.
We both smiled and Jungkook asked her "Does anyone else know?"
"Umm, yes Yoongi does know about this." She said with a nervous smile.
We sipped our coffee slowly and shifted the topic to different things, we asked her about Jinhee and found out she was an ARMY too. She told us how difficult it is for her to hide this huge fact in front of us. Putting on our masks we headed for the door and said goodbye.

Author's note:

Sorry this chapter is short, I have been busy and finding no inspiration to write whatsoever so sorry 😞