The Farmhouse

[Normal letters: Y/N
Bold letters: Namjoon
Italic letters: Anonymous
Bold Italic: Jackson]

I took her to that farmhouse I took Eunha to. That's where I go when I am extremely sad or extremely happy, even the members don't know about this place. They just know that I 'disappear' at times like these. When I brought Eunha here, it was at day time, we had so much fun that day. But now as I was with Y/N I couldn't think about anything else. I looked at her, her smile bright like Hoseok's, the moonlight shining on her hair as she looked outside the window. The breeze kissing her face. She looked at me and yelled, "Drive, pabo!"
Suddenly she took out her phone, switched it on, connected it to the aux cable, and said, "I LOVE THIS SONG!" The next moment, Reflection was playing. I smiled at her, she played all BTS songs till we reached the farmhouse. What surprised me was, being an International ARMY for so many years, she knew every word to every song, she rapped my part, Hoseok's and Yoongi's as well, everything so correct, no one would ever think she can't speak Korean well.
We reached the farmhouse, my phone rang, I picked it up "Annyeong Jin-hyung, I am fine, Y/N is with me, don't worry we talked, I will tell you guys everything when I get back, sorry for sneaking out again, bye"

You went inside the farmhouse, it was clean, magnificent, unlike the messy dorm, it was a double-storey building.
You plopped down on the couch, Namjoon brought a glass of water to you, "The other day, Yoongi hyung told me you made him listen to your track. Why it wasn't me?" He sat down beside you, you patted on his lap, "Oh Joonie, Yoongi is god to me, I want to become like him, some day, I want to work as hard as him, he is my idol."
He smiles and puts his arm around your shoulder, "let's forget everything for now, we need to get back tomorrow again anyway, so honey what should we do all night?"
"BINGE WATCH F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!!!" You exclaimed.
"Alright, you set up the TV, I will make some ramen for my girlfriend!"
You got up, both of you smiling bright, a few moments later you heard him yell like a kid, you turned around to see him like this

"Alright, you set up the TV, I will make some ramen for my girlfriend!" You got up, both of you smiling bright, a few moments later you heard him yell like a kid, you turned around to see him like this

[Lq picture of hq man]
You looked like

This for a second, but you rushed over to him, seeing that he had his finger burned, "Wow Joon, I shouldn't haveet the God Of Destruction make Ramen, you held his hand in your hand, made him wash it, and made him sit down on the couch, "now you wa...

This for a second, but you rushed over to him, seeing that he had his finger burned, "Wow Joon, I shouldn't haveet the God Of Destruction make Ramen, you held his hand in your hand, made him wash it, and made him sit down on the couch, "now you wait here, I need to make ramen for my boyfriend." It started raining heavily outside, it was almost 2 am.

"Shit!" I screamed to my car.  Where was I supposed to go now? This shit has water in its engine. I saw this light coming from a place not too far away. I decided to run over there. I knocked the door, I couldn't believe, heaven was waiting for me inside, Y/N herself opened the door, but happiness was struck by a lightning of disappointment, as Namjoon appeared behind her. Wait there aren't the others. Did he already confess? Am I too late? Y/N's voice invaded my thoughts, "Oh! Jackson! Why don't you come in? It's raining so heavily, you're all wet, you should come inside before you catch cold!"
Namjoon behind her smiled, and nodded, "Yes! You should get inside" I stepped in, "Thanks for having me!" Namjoon handed me a towel, and Y/N was in the kitchen. I asked Namjoon, "are you guys dating?" He answered, what I had feared the most, "yes, since a few hours" he smiled, I told him, " Namjoon I love her and if you ever hurt her, you won't ever be able to hurt anyone again. Please take care of her. I am stepping aside only because I know she's happy with you."
He suddenly turned towards me, shaker my hand, "I promise I won't hurt her."

Namjoon, I am coming for you. Very soon. You just wait and watch. I love you and I am coming. We will meet again soon, and fall in love, and you will be mine forever.

[The author is back:
Guys I didn't want to potray Jackson as a jerk so lol.
O, behold! My merciful heart!
Sorry guys this is a lame ass chapter I am writing whatever is coming to my mind]