A Girl Named Fatty (Sebastian Series #1)

Disclaimer: This is work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Ate Lay: Let me remind you all, that this story is my own work. And don't you ever accusing in me of copying if you haven't yet reading the whole story. And don't you ever compare my works to others works because I have my own plot and I have an originality. And I really work hard for this. Thanks :)

WARNING! Please be reminded that some chapters are NOT YET EDITED! So expect grammatical errors, typo graphical errors, wrong spelling and whatsoever errors.

-
Note: This is the first book of Sebastian Series.

SEBASTIAN SERIES

Sebastian Series #1: A Girl Named Fatty (COMPLETED)

Sebastian Series #2: Can't Fight His Feelings (COMPLETED)

Sebastian Series #3: The Other Side Of Spykie (COMPLETED)

© LyksMeNot
All rights reserved