28 days

Dear Sam,

You're beautiful. You really are. I can never tell you enough. I want to look into those blue eyes. Get lost. I can't wait for the day I meet you. I want to hold you. Tell you how much I love you. Caress your soft skin as I kiss your lips. Oh, how I wish 28 days would come faster. I want you, no, I need you in my arms. You're everything and so much more, Samuel. I love you, from a far.

          Love,
                     C

I wonder what his name is. Cameron? Clyde? Chris? I guess I'll have to wait. 28 days... Please come sooner. I need to meet him. He could be the love of my life. What if he's not though? What if I don't like him that way? What if he's an old creep? Ugh, I hate myself. Of course I will love him. But I need to write back.

Dear mysterious guardian angel,

It's sam. I'm returning the favor of writing you a note. I really do appreciate all your compliments. I can't wait to meet you. You make me feel safe. I don't know why. I feel like I know you. 28 days is going by slow. Just gotta be patient I guess. Really wanna meet you. Love you, from a far.

    Love,
            Sam

   P.S please tell me your name. I'll love to know. It's only fair that you know mine. X

「 dear sam → solby 」✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें