14 Days

Sam woke up being shaked by someone. He opened his eyes to be met with green ones. Sam looked at the green-eyed boy a little confused. He sat up immediately regretting it when he felt a sharp pain go up his spine from the position he was laying on the stairs.

"You okay?" The green-eyed boy smiled as Sam gave him his attention. "Um, yeah... Thanks" The boy smiled wider and nodded softly. Sam rubbed his face with both hands before looking at the green-eyed boy with his eyebrows raised. "Oh!" He said pulling out a piece of paper from his back pocket. "This is for you.. Everything is gonna is be okay." He smiled and started walking away. "Wait!" Sam called after him. The green-eyed boy stopped and turned around smiling as Sam smiled too.

"I'm Sam." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "I know" The boy said before walking away again. "I don't get to know your name?" Sam called before the boy could disappear down the street. The boy smiled and laughed lightly before calling back. "You will soon, sweetheart."

Sam smiled and opened the letter.

Dear Sam,

It's okay, I forgive you. Like I said, baby... I won't ever give up on you. I love you. Don't EVER think for a SECOND that I don't. You're my everything. 14 days till I meet you, my love. Also, that man who gave you the letter. That's my best friend. Not me. I love you, baby boy. See you soon.

           Love,
                  Colby.

Sam smiled at the letter and jumped in joy. "Thank you, thank you. I love you." He said gratefully. He walked up his steps grabbing the chocolate off the floor, that only had 5 left in it. He walked inside and plopped on his bed smiling after putting the chocolates away. Slowly drifting to another peaceful sleep.