13 Days

"Really, Brennen!?" Colby whisper shouted to the green eyed boy while he walked over. "What?" Brennen said shrugging. "Sweet heart?" He said making quotation marks with his hands. "I'm not hitting on him, I swear." Brennen said rolling his eyes.

Colby shook his head and looked over at the blonde as he read the letter. A wide smile grew on his lips when the blonde boy jumped up, yelling 'thank you, thank you! I love you' and went to get his chocolates. He looked at Brennen and smiled, sighing contently as he turned to go home. "He's something special isn't he?" Brennen said following behind the brunette. "You don't even know.."

...

Colby woke up at the same time as every day. He walked to his desk and grabbed a pen and paper and began writing.

Dear Sam,

13 DAYS! OH GOD, I'M SO NERVOUS!! Okay, okay. Chill Colby. So.. I can't wait to see you. I want to hold you so bad. I NEED to hold you. I swear I need it. I love you so much, Sammy. Never forget how much mean to me. Skies don't shine without the sun.. And your my sun, Sam. Always lighting up my dark skies. Love you.

          Love, 
                Colby.

Colby jogged out of the front door and basically ran to Sam's house. He laid the letter in its usual spot and walked up to his front door. He placed his hand on it and rested his forehead against it. "I love you" He whispered before running down to the end of the street waiting for Sam to come out.