8 Days

Dear Sam,

Wanna know the story of the day I first saw you? Well... I was walking down your street, getting some fresh air and escaping from some drama that was going on at the time. When I walked down by your house, you were out there. You and your friends were laughing and running around, throwing water balloons at each other. But one caught my eye. You. You were laughing and your smile was big and bright. Your hair was so vibrant in the sunlight and your blue eyes sparkled with happiness. I watched as you ran and threw the water balloons, laughing, that beautiful laugh, after hitting someone. You and I made eye contact. You looked into my eyes, I looked into yours. It was as if time stopped and it was only us. It all ended when you got hit dead in the face by Elton and time began going again. Ever since that moment I knew I had to do something. Make you mine. To love you forever and never give up on you. Never let go. To hold you in those desperate times. To kiss you every morning. 8 days. And that all comes true...

                Love,
                        Colby.

Sam blushed and laughed at the letter. He doesn't really remember that day, but some of it he could. That day was full of happiness. Soon it'll be like that with Colby. And Sam couldn't wait.

Soon. And it'll all come true...

I'm still sick, but decided I'd update for you..

You're welcome.