Ready

Sam stood on his lawn. He was wearing a red, white, and blue flower crown with a red, white, and blue shirt, along with some black skinny jeans and black converse. Excitement and nervousness built up inside of him. He was finally gonna meet his mysterious guardian angel. See him for the first time. Kiss him for the first time. Sam couldn't wait.

Sam looked up at the sky. The sun was soon gonna set and the fireworks were soon gonna go off. He closed his eyes, letting the warmth of July consume him. His head filled with nothing, but blue eyes and and brown hair. All the possible ways the mysterious person could look like. Sam smiled as he thought of the adventure this month has held. The pain. The happiness. All the blushing. All the tears. So much happened in such a short amount of time. Sam regretted nothing.

Sam was ready.

...

Colby stood infront of the mirror. His red, white, and blue shirt lay perfectly on his body, along with his black skinny jeans and converse. His bracelets ran up his arm and rings littered his fingers. Blue eyes scanned the mirror over and over again. He really wanted to look nice for Sam. He was nervous, but way beyond excited. He was finally gonna meet Sam. The love of his life.

Colby walked outside and looked up at the sky. The sun setting. Fireworks ready to blow. He closed his eyes and smiled to himself thinking over the past month. It's been absolutely crazy. Colby regretted nothing. He opened his eyes and began his journey to Sam's house.

Colby was ready.

HERE'S A TASTE.
I HOPE YOU'RE READY!!
NEXT CHAP TMRW WHOOO