4 Days

Dear Sammy,

It's almost time. I get to touch your skin. Kiss your lips. Hold you close. Whisper in your ear. Tell you I love you. And so much more. I say it all the time, but I really can't wait. Love is a crazy thing. It can be torture, but it can also be the best thing ever. Some people don't want it, some people desperately need it. Some people just never find it. Sam... I'm so happy to say that I've found love.. And that I've found it in you. We haven't met. We haven't touched. We haven't kissed. But we looked into each other's eyes. That moment was all I needed. Your sparkling baby blue eyes showed me what love is. They showed me true emotion. They showed me that special feeling. They showed me how much you needed love. How much you wanted it. I looked in your eyes.. And I saw the broken pieces. Sam... I'm here to put them back in place. And I promise.. I will forever hold them together. Because your my everything. The glue that puts me together. And I'm here to return the favor. I love you, Sam. Forever. 4 days...

                   Love,
                          Colby.

A tear slid down his rosy cheek as he read over the letter. The meaningful words struck him like lightening. Colby knew about the void in his heart by just taking one glance in his eyes. And Sam knew..

They were meant to be together..