Chapter Two

~Peter's POV~

I glanced over at a familiar looking girl as she walked up to me and mumbled a shy "hi" I smiled a bit at how shy she was to speak to me. "hey" I say back setting the cup down "I'm Peter, whats your name?" "Carmen" she smiles leaning a bit closer to me. I smirk slightly turning to face her resting one hand on her hip as she inches a bit closer. I wouldn't typically act like this but I guess alcohol has an effect on people. That was my final thought before I put my fingers under Carmen's chin bringing her face closer to mine before planting a long intimate kiss on her lips. I moved my lips in sync with her as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I brought my other hand to her waist rubbing small circles on her hips. After about thirty seconds she pulled away with a scarlet red blush on her cheeks and whispered: "wanna take this upstairs?". I bite my lip softly nodding at her as I place my right hand on her lower back leading her up the stairs to the first bedroom I saw. I don't care if this isn't her's or my room all I cared about was forgetting Liz tonight with this beautiful girl.

~Carmen's POV~ (Smut Warning)~also first smut so don't judge~

Was I really doing this? Was I really going to sleep with Peter tonight how will I ever work with him in class no-? My thoughts were caught off when Peters lips reconnected with mine I instantly wrapped my arms back around his neck as he pushed me against the door locking it with one of his hands before sliding that same hand down to my bare thigh to gently rub it giving it a gentle squeeze every couple of seconds. I slide one of my hands into his mess of curls allowing him access when he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. He mumbled "jump" against my lips as he slides his tongue in my mouth exploring every inch of my mouth. I jump as I'm told wrapping my legs around his waist he carries me to the bed laying me down before breaking our kiss to slide off his shirt. I watch him panting softly as he crawls back on top of me connecting his lips to my neck looking for my sweet spot. I moan quietly once he finds it. I knew I'd have marks there in the morning. I gasp softly when he slides my dresses skirt up to take it off of me. He smirks softly at my reaction before dipping his head down pressing kisses to my thighs and up to my womanhood causing me to moan quietly. I gasp loudly when I fill him press his thumb against my clothed clit rubbing it. "fuck Peter, please don't tease me." He smirked looking up at me from where his head was between my legs as he hooked his fingers in my panties waistbanded pulling them down my legs. I bite my lip hard undoing my bra and tossing it across the room as he teases my entrance with the tip of his finger. I moan his name when he slides his finger in pumping it slowly "tell me what you want babe." he says huskily adding a second finger "f-fuck me P-peter." I stutter out through a moan. I whimper softly when he pulls his fingers out to take his jeans off. I lean myself up helping him with his button and zipper biting my lip hard when I see the bulge in his boxers. He smirks at me pulling down the jeans and boxers letting his cock spring free before he pushed me back down and lining himself up "are you ready?" he asks me gently. I nod my head up at him resting my hands on his shoulders preparing myself for whats about to come. I bite my lip hard when he pushes in once he was fully in he gives me a couple of minutes to adjust before thrusting into me. I lean my head back a tiny bit, putting my hands on his shoulders and gripping them tightly, moaning faintly into his ear, "Harder, Peter." As soon as I say that, he starts slamming into me repeatedly, hitting my g-spot each time. "Fuck, Babe." He grunts, his movements getting sloppier with every thrust of his hips. I lean my head back, moaning loudly Cummming around him. Peter moans my name loudly cumming inside of me. We both pant heavily Peter pulling out of me and laying beside me. ~Smut's over~

~Aunt May's POV the next morning~

Where the hell is Peter I'm going to kill him. He's not answering the phone and Ned says Peter didn't leave the party with him. What if something happened to him he knows I can't stand when he doesn't call so why wouldn't he call. I get snapped out of the terrible thoughts when my phone rings. I pick it up thinking god that its Peter "where the hell are you, Peter?!" "I'm okay Aunt May" "I don't care where are you I'm coming to get you." "still at the party," he says quietly before I hang up the phone. Why the hell is he still at that party and why was he talking so quietly.

~Peter's POV~

I looked at Carmen whos still asleep in the bed as I get dressed. Should I wake her up or just leave. I bite my lip softly walking up to her and gently shaking her awake. Her eyes flutter open as she looks up at me. I smile softly "you should probably get up." She nods sitting up and getting dressed.

A/N: 

Sorry the chapters are so short I promise they will get longer through out the chapters.