Chapter Eight

Carmen's POV

Tonight has been so amazing with Peter even though we've been getting stares all night. People act as they've never seen a pregnant woman before. I smile to myself holding on to my belly looking around the room for a place to sit while Peter gets some drinks.

~later that night~
After all that dancing all night I started to fill extremely ill so Peter took me to the hospital to get checked out. I was lying in bed with my feet up drinking a glass of water while we waited for a nurse. I turn my head to look at Peter to see him walking back and forth between the bed and the door "Peter what are you doing?" I ask causing him to look up "just what if this is really happening.. we don't have anything ready" he grumbles worriedly. I giggle lightly "Peter I'm sure it's not time y-" I start but soon cutting myself off with a groan "god that hurt". Peter's eye widens "where is that damn doctor?!?" he says hitting the nurse button and texting Ned, MJ, and Aunt May that it's possibly time. 

~within the next 10 hours~

~Peter's POV~

I can't believe i'm a father now. How am I really sitting here holding this handsome little boy and he's really mine. I thought while looking down at my son and then looking up to his beautiful mother "do you have a name in mind?" I ask while she shakes her head "no not really. Do you?" I sigh softly looking down to the baby thinking damn... I don't know little man... maybe Jeff, Jimmy, Dan, or Kane... no, those names don't mean anything. My son.. this little boy deserves something strong, powerful and meaningful. That's when I thought, about Tony who wasn't just the best superhero but he's the strongest man I know. He's a lot like a father and I couldn't think of a better person to name him after. So with that thought I looked up at Carmen "could we name him Tony?" I ask her as a smile forms on her lips "of course we can Peter his name will be Tony Ben Parker". I smiled down at my new son "welcome to the world Tony" I say as aunt May walking in smiling as she waling closer to see the baby "he's so handsome"

~A/N~

I am so sorry for the wait and the short chapter but I wanted to give a quick update so you know this story isn't gone and will be making a come back soon.