Chapter Ten

~Carmen's POV~ (At Home)

Well, I got suspended from school for hitting Flash... Peter's pissed. 

Sighing softly I put Tony in his car seat to leave with Peter and Mr. Stark so he can get his tests. I look up from my son as Peter comes in through the window in his suit watching as he pulls the mask off "hey, is he ready to go?" Peter asks taking the rest of his suit off. "yeah he's ready but Peter can I come with you?" I ask "no" "but Pete-" I start but get cut off by Peter, "I said no." He mutters. I look down sighing " I don't want to be away from my son."

~Peter's POV~ 

As soon as I heard Car's words I felt bad for telling her no. She's right that she shouldn't be away from her son while he gets these tests. "I'm sorry Carmen... you should go. I shouldn't be blaming you for what happened." I say as she nods "you were the one who let Flash see him" I nod lightly "come on let's go wait on Mr. Stark." 

~Adrian's POV~ (aka Vulture)

Absolutely no information on Spidey-Boy at the hospital... wait Liz goes to school with that stupid kid. I'm sure she knows who the girl is. Standing up I head to Liz's room. "Hey, Liz can I talk to you" I call through the door. "Yeah come on in dad." She calls back. I open her door walking inside. "Liz, I hate to bring up that Peter boy to yo after what he did... but I need to know why he didn't take you to homecoming" I say watching as she looks at me in confusion "I didn't go with him cause he got a girl pregnant" 'He must have taken her to the hospital to have a baby' I thought 'that is his weakness his child'  "do you know who she is?" I ask as she nods "Her names Carmen Shepherd. I found out because she moved in with him." I nod my head "can you go now?" she asks.

~Peter's POV~

We had just laid down Tony in a bassinet at Stark's industry's waiting on the results. I make my ay over to Carmen who was as nervous as anyone should be "you know he's gonna be fine either way right" She smiles looking up at me "I know its just if he gets these powers he's not gonna understand to hide it as a child like you did when you got them" I nod my head "I'll teach him. It's nothing to worry abo-" I get cut off before I could finish by the loud noise of broken glass. 

~3rd Person POV~

In the flash of a second everyone at Stark's industry came running in to see a tariffing sight of the broken window right by baby Tony Parker's bassinet. As soon as Peter and Carmen saw this they ran to their son's bedside to check on him but he was nowhere to be seen. He was gone without anyone knowing who had done this or where the baby had gone. At that moment Carmen fell to the floor in tears and Peter along with her wrapping her in his arms.

~A/N~

Are you shocked two updates in the same week!