Chapter Eleven

~Previously~ (~3rd Person POV~)

In the flash of a second everyone at Stark's industry came running in to see a tariffing sight of the broken window right by baby Tony Parker's bassinet. As soon as Peter and Carmen saw this they ran to their son's bedside to check on him but he was nowhere to be seen. He was gone without anyone knowing who had done this or where the baby had gone. At that moment Carmen fell to the floor in tears and Peter along with her wrapping her in his arms.

~Carmen's POV~

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! YOU INSISTED HE GET THESE TEST!!" I screamed at Mr. Stark from my spot on the ground "AND NOW HE'S GONE!! MY BABY!!" I felt Peter rub my back as I cried. Mr. Stark soon leaned down to us "We will find him Carmen. We will" he says trying to comfort me.

~Peter's POV~ (At Home)

I hated she blamed Stark for this but I can't blame her either but I know this is probably something to do with me rather than Stark...

~Two Week's Later~

~3rd Person POV~

In the past two week's, they hadn't found little Tony Ben Parker and no leads had been found on the lost little Parker boy. Tony Stark had throw in ton's of recourses to find the little spider-baby.

~Peter's POV~

Mine and Camren's heart's are broken and I couldn't help but feel it was my fault... but who would do this to us. They had to hate me but hey had to know I was Spider-Man for them to know he'd be at Stark Industry's....... "Holy shit.. It's Vulture" I think out loud to myself. I have too tell Mr. Stark now. I pick up my phone imminently calling Happy.

~Adrian's POV~ (aka Vulture)

Hiding this baby is getting extremally hard . I'm gonna have to get someone to take care of it .

~A/N~

So sorry for the short update but I promised one would be up tonight.  The next chapter will be long I promise.

~Shoutout~  

_flower_girlz_ 

Thank you for all the vote's