Chapter Twelve

~A/N~ 

Can anyone tell me what the votes are actually for. No matter what i'm grateful for them but i'm just curious.

~Peter's POV~

Standing here with Carmen watching her cry was killing me. I wish I could just take back what I said but it's the only way she can eventually get better. "Pe-peter why are you-" she says cutting herself off with a sob and then continuing "leaving me... especially now.. our son he's-" "missing" I finish for her "but Car this is what's best." I turn away from her leaving the room as soon as the words come out of my mouth. Taking a big breath as I leave the room I send a text to Liz -Hey how have you been? It's been a while. Want to get together sometime?- I hope this works.

After a few hours, Liz had texted me back saying she'd like me to come over. So that's what I was doing standing on her doorstep waiting for her to answer the door and as soon as the door opened I saw something I was half expecting in the arms of the vulture. "I've been expecting you Spider-Boy" was the first thing he said to me but all I could do was stare at my son who had grown so much in the past two weeks. I instantly reach for my some but that mother fucker pulled back "give me my son." "hold on there insect." I growled at him "give me my son." I repeat "now," he says before someone grabs me from behind. "take him to the lab," Vulture tells someone behind me before my head gets covered by a bag. 

Once the bag was removed from my head I found myself in a garage-like building and my legs strapped to a chair and the only reason I wasn't trying to break out was that the second the bag was removed they were holding my son out to me. I took Tony into my arms as fast as I could. All I could do was stare at my little boy "alright kid I'm willing to make you an offer. I'll let your son go home if you help me get some supplies for the weapons you stole." I looked up at him imminently "Ill never help you" I state but as soon as the words leave my mouth Tony was pulled out of my arms. "then you'll never see your son again." "The hell I won't!" I shout in full rage I get my leg straps off.

~Carmen's POV~

I've been crying all day I don't know how much more I can take first my son and then his father runs away from me and for what. I don't know how I'm gonna live through all this. Suddenly I hear my phone go off with a text me message. Wiping my tears I grab my phone to see a text from Peter saying -please it's extremally important. Come to the bank by the deli now- I stand up and start to head that way as fast as I can in case he was in trouble since he said it was important.

I slowly walked up to the bank in the dark "Peter!" I call out looking for him as I walked up to the bank entrance. "over here!" I hear him call back and when I saw him I was shocked he was holding a baby could it be Tony. I ran over to them as fast as I could "oh my god, oh my god" I say taking my baby out of Peter's arms "look at you baby. mommy has you now, and it's all gonna be okay." Snakingly I look at Peter "how did you?" "I left because o thought I could get him then my plan backfired but I still got him back." All I could do was nod. 

~Shoutout~

Mackenzie_r16