Chapter Six

~Peter's POV~

Did she really just say that? Why would she do that at least why like this? Why didn't she talk to me this wasn't just her secret. "IS THAT TRUE PETER!" Liz yells at me " I um I- yes"I say quietly I'm not gonna lie about this it's my baby and I won't for one second say he or she isn't mine. "Why the hell wouldn't you tell me this don't you think as your girlfriend I should know!?" How am I supposed to respond to that "I-I" that's all I get out before everything goes back.

~Carmen's POV~

My eyes go wide as Flash punches Peter "oh my god!" I yell getting down on my knees picking his head up in my lap. Damn, he had to have hit hard to knock Peter out after all he is Spider-Man. "What the fuck Flash!" I yell fanning Peter's face getting my phone out to call May. When she answers I explain what happened and I hang up. "WHY HIM OUT OF EVERY GUY YOU KNOW WHY PENIS PARKER!!" Flash yells at me I look up giving him a look that could kill "because he's everything I want"I whisper softly.

~At Home~

May had picked Peter and I up early from school. Peter wasn't out long maybe about fifteen minutes at the most but he wasn't very happy with me either. "Peter I'm sorry I really am it's just my hormones I say stupid things." he sighs "I know Car, I should have told her before she agreed to go out with me" I nod softly "have you texted her at all?" "yeah she doesn't want to go to homecoming any more, she doesn't want to be involved with someone whos gonna be a father" "I'm so sorry Peter" he shakes his head at me "it's okay" I nod moving on to the bed with him and laying my head on his chest. He wraps his arm around my waist "at least we know that no matter what we have each other and our little baby" he says kissing my forehead causing me to smile.

~Peter's POV~

I smile at her softly brushing some of her hair back "you know since we both don't have dates to homecoming we should go together?" she says softly "as friends?" I ask as she shakes her head "as parents" I giggle softly nodding

A/N: I'm sorry this is so brief and next character will be having another time skip to homecoming and after that time skip won't happen as frequently I assure you and the chapters will get longer after that.