WFWKH-1

Prologue -

"Excuse me Mr. Raizada your first ever Indian Bridal Collection will be launched in the fashion show at Radisson Blue Hotel tonight. Why did AR DESIGNS take so long to start their Indian fashion line?"
A female reporter questioned ASR.

Sitting in a rigid and formal manner ASR looked in her direction. He removed his shades flaunting his greek god looks without a care and then answered the lady in a stern yet polite tone.

"Yes. We are ready for our much awaited launch. I think its high time that our competitors realize that AR excels in every kind of fashion."

"Sir one more question..."
Someone from the press asked.

But alas..!!! ASR was now ready to leave and focus on his goals for the day.

"Thank you all for coming over here. However this press conference has exceeded its schedule. And ASR has certain commitments."
Aman hastily replied and followed his boss who was leaving the conference typing something furiously in his blackberry.

"So this was Arnav Singh Raizada the CEO of AR Designs. We will further update you all about the launch of his new collection in a few hours. Till then keep tuned in to Delhi News 24X7. This is Rabia Khan reporting live."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What exactly will happen in this grand fashion show of Arnav Singh Raizada? Will we see Khushi and ASR making goo goo eyes at each other? Or will there be a  thunderstorm of emotions? Or will we see both melt like butter on hot pancakes???
Watch out for more peeps...