WFWKH - 7

Arnav POV

I rushed inside the studio room of AR office. Jeff the photographer was trying his level best to deal with her. As expected Lisa our model was throwing useless trantrums. I could hear all the silly reasons she came up with to delay the shoot. Back ache, need for a refreshing latte and even asking about me. That did it.
In exasperation I walked upto her and her silly antics came to a halt.

"Hey ASR...sweetie I was missing you so much. Long time huhhh..??"
She said in her over sweet nasal voice. Ughhh I simply hate her. If it was not for our yearly contract I would have thrown her out by now.

"Yeah long time Lisa."
I said in my usual blunt ASR tone. Which was not enough for her deaf ears and she tried to hug me to her. I did not react. Holding still I simply glared at her. Finally my eyes made her realize that her move was not appropriate.

"Lisa I need to finish this shoot and leave for an outdoor project soon. Can you hurry up."
I heard an annoyed Jeff loosing his cool.

Giving an awkward laugh she stepped back a little but still did not let go off my arm. My temper was soaring with every action of Lisa. So without a second thought I was about to scream at her for her irresponsibility towards the photoshoot when the studio door opened with a loud thud.

And there stood my heartbeat....Khushi Gupta. A severe frown marred her face. No smile, no mischief, rather a cold and cruel took over her. I could sense a role reversal. Whats wrong with her? A while ago things were alright between us....then what the hell happened?

Khushi POV

As soon as Amanji informed me that Lisa the 'Man Snatcher' is here and my Arnavji is inspecting their shoot I felt intense anger clawing my insides.

THAT CLINGYYY DEVIL!!!!!!!!

NO...no way!!!!!

I WONT LET HER TOUCH MY ARNAVJI.....

I felt hot molten lava spreading all over my heart and then not even bothering about my colleagues reaction I stormed towards the studio. My stance not less than that of a warrior. The first thing that I saw was Lisa holding Arnavjis arm like a second skin. That did it. Listening is a different thing but watching my love being touched by another is not happening...Not at all.

"YOU!!!!! YES YOU....STOP SHOWING THOSE OWL LIKE EYES TO ME. AND GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY MAN!!!!"
I screamed aloud.

Arnavji and Jeff stood still in shock not expecting me to shout like that.

"What do you mean your man. I know ASR is like a sunflower and all the girls like honeybees are attracted to him...but that does not mean that he belongs to all of them. And both of us share a really nice bond..."
'Li...pathetic..Sa' tried to back answer in her crow like voice.

I interjected her before she could complete those words.
"Shut the hell up."
Saying so I quickly walked upto her and dragged her away from my man.

"Uhh Khushi listen to..."
Arnavji tried to stop me. But I had no control over my emotions.

"Not now Arnavji."
I replied and then concentrated on Lisa.

"Listen you.."
She had the audacity to try again. She needs to be taught a lesson.

Feeling furious I held her by her shoulders and then shook her wildly.
"CHUP EKDUM CHUP. Chote kapdon wali dayan tera to main woh haal karungi ki gadhe bhi dekhkar hasengi tujhpe. MERE ARNAVJI KO HATH LAGATI HAI...TERI ITNI HIMMAT. Isse studio ke pankhe pe ulta ladka dungi abhi samjhi. KALI DAYAN...NAAGIN...MARDON KI DAQAIT now listen to me with your ears wide open. DONT EVER TOUCH MY MAN."
(SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Ms. Almost Bare Witch I will punish you so cruelly that even donkeys will laugh at you. HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY ARNAVJI....YOU HAVE THAT MUCH COURAGE HUH. I will hang your body upside down from the fan of this studio. EVIL WITCH....SNAKE WOMAN...DACOIT OF MEN now listen to me with open ears).