WFWKH - 11

Arnav POV

Phewww.

Finally I am done with my ppt.

Yup...you guessed it right I am ready with the verbal presentation of my much awaited confession.

It took me nearly ages to come up with something as weird and as unique as this particular confesssion. Also Khushi Gupta did not make things any easier with her constant bickering about my delay in the very same matter. I admit I am really slow in comparison to my girlfriend. She had recognized her soulmate at first sight...so unlike me who took ages to draw the same conclusion.

Anyways....now I need to contact Lavanya and Aman so that I can complete the stage two of this grand proposal. Oh before I forget I should drop Khushi a text. Because last night she was totally lost to reality. Goshhh I should make sure that she never ever drinks again. A drunk Khushi is a total disaster huh.

Reacalling about her captivating antics a smile made an appearance on my usually broody face. And I texted my beloved. I tapped on the send button and then proceeded to call Aman.

Khushi POV

Hmmm.

Oh DEVI MAIYAAAAA....

MY HEAD HURTS LIKE HELL....

DID SOMEONE HAMMER IT? OR IS IT STILL BEING HAMMERED?

Ughhhhhhhhh.

With a lot of difficulty I found the courage to open my eyes which felt really heavy. After a minute I started gaining recognition of my surroundings. Okay. I am sleeping on my stomach in last nights dress. Woahhhhhh....

LAST NIGHT....

Like a flashback all my bold and epic moments struck me within seconds.

Cuchikoo...Arniekins...Babycakes...Arnuuuu....

Oops...

Before I could contemplate much about it a furious Jeeji stood near my bedside with a glass of water and tablets. And wordlessly I drank the water with the meds. As my severe headache compelled me to do so.

"Khushi Gupta thank your stars that Buaji, Amma and Babuji have gone out to the temple orelse they would have grounded you for the rest of your life."
Jeeji remarked.

"Oho Jeeji please dont start with all this. My head is already pounding at the moment. Can you refrain the scoldings for a while? Please?"
I pleaded.

Felling pity at my condition Jeeji nodded and then lifted an eyebrow asking for an explaination. And I told her everything. About one drink to loosen up a little which ended up to several drinks consequently resulting in my drunkard state.
"It was very nice of your boss/boyfriend ASR to drop you home at such an hour."
She stated with a smile.

"Yeah I know Jeeji. He is supercute. Arnavji bas dikhte bhole se hain par bade Chaiyyn Chabile types hain. Humdono ki jodi isliye to itni kamaal hai."
(Dont go on the looks...Arnavji seems to be all innocent but in reality he is very adventurous like me. We are a couple made in heaven you see).

She snickered in response.
"By the way your Arnavji said that you can come to office after lunch since you need time to get over this hangover of yours. You take a bath and I will prepare the breakfast alright."
With that Jeeji left the room giving me the necessary privacy to start my day.

Eventually after having my lunch with the family I left for office. Thanking my lucky stars that Arnavji is my boss I reached my desired destination calmly with no hurry at all.