WFWKH - 19

Arnav POV

Clad in a white sherwani I looked myself in the mirror one last time. A sigh escaped my lips acknowledging the finality of the moment. I the business tycoon ASR is finally tying the knot with his fiance Khushi Kumari Gupta. Certain things in life are strangely pleasant and for me thats none other than Khushi.

I smiled against the mirror. The reflection showed a surprised and happy Arnav Singh Raizada. Who would not be enthusiastic to marry KKG. Suddenly my cheeks and ears turned red. Actually I flustered recalling what happened 2 days ago. Damnnn. Any normal person would react like that only. Gawdddddd.

Flashback...

Two days ago the Raizadas were celeberating the Sangeet of Arnav and Khushi. Everyone was extremely excited. All the members from Gupta and Raizada family were dancing to the tunes of bollywood. The Elders tapped their feets on Rafi and Kishore Kumar songs while the youngsters were dancing to the fast beats of Mika and Honey Singh. Sans Arnav and Khushi everyone participated in the honor of the would be groom and bride. An hour or so later when all were busy mingling with one another my beloved Khushi dragged me upstairs away from the hall. The unexpected get away surprised me.

Nonetheless to my bewilderment Khushi Kumari Gupta took me to our soon to be bedroom and then switched on the music system. My entire body turned red with embarassment when I realized that I am about to receive a private performance by none other than Khushi.

Nasheela nasheela tera naina
Churaile humra chaina
Ab humre dil mein rehna
Aaa
Nasheela nasheela tera naina
Churaile humra chaina
Ab humre dil mein rehna
Naaa... naa

The song changed the mood of my fiance altogether. To my utter embarassment she pushed me roughly onto my bed and when I tried to get away she came on top of me only to trap me by placing her palms on either side of my head.

Chhaliya chhaliya chhaliya
Ruh churalu mein hu aisi chhaliya
Chhaliya chhaliya ohhh chhaliya
Haath na aau mein hu aisi chhaliya

A gasp escaped my lips shell shocked by the development of the events. No one. No one had ever done this to the mighty ASR. And my fiance was getting all close to me showing me with her seductive moves at our private Sangeet party away from everyone. After a couple of minutes when I tried to hold her arm she held mine in a tight grasp smooching my cheek in return.

Mmm
Chhaliya chhaliya chhaliya
Ruh churalu mein hu aisi chhaliya
Chhaliya chhaliya ohhh chhaliya
Haath na aau mein hu aisi chhaliya

Astonished by her act I turned a deep shade of red. Also, our proximity did not help me at all. My heart was in my mouth and Khushis tantalizing fragnance surrounded me making me gulp loudly. We were now in a cocoon of our love, our own small world. Unable to breath finally I found some control and got away from her walking backwards. But the beautiful vixen synchronized her moves with every step that I took.

Oons lehar hu
dhoop sehar hu
Paak mehar hu
Bach ke jayega kahan
Na lada na lada tu ankh na lada
Don't look at me like that mahi
Na lada na lada tu ankh na lada

My back hit the glass doors of the poolside and before I could comprehend Khushi had snaked her arms around my waist. Her touch made me senseless and my thundering heart tried to compose itself but failed miserably. Her nose rubbed on mine and I turned all breathless. Our closeness was creating an uproar within my body. And the sensuality of my fiance shocked me to no end.