WFWKH - 2

Lavanya POV

"Alright girls remember walk in sequence as you were told in the rehearsals. Also keep in mind the coordination of colors. Do not walk randomly. We want to start from the lightest colors and move to the most vibrant shades. Hope you all have have understood."

I explained the last minute details to the models who were getting ready at the back stage. Goshhh its a tough task to manage. Ughhh. Where is our head designer? This girl I tell you....always running here and there. She is seriously like a dragonfly. Noisy, speedy and exceptional. One and only. Khushi Gupta.

"Khushiiii.....someone go and find out where Khushi is...."
Damn it we do not have much time now. ASR will arrive any moment. And the head designer needs to be present at the group meeting before the show begins.

"Lavanya ji I am here. Phewww. I am so breathless right now. Anitaji's blouse needed some alterations and Ritaji's sandals went missing all of sudden, for a minute I was so worried but then Rameshwarji found it and then..."
Khushi Gupta the chirpiest of our design team started rambling as usual.

I was smiling internally watching her in her hyper mode. We met 8 months ago when the entire idea of AR Indian Bridal Line was nothing but a concept given to work on by ASR. And I simply had no clue about Indian Bridal dresses. However, everything in me changed after meeting the explosive bomb KKG. A professional designer who is not only perfect but also someone who puts her best at every given task.
In these 8 months Khushi was able to win the hearts of every person in AR. Apart from ASR ofcourse. Since boss had been in London for the past one year.

We have worked tediously to achieve ASRs vision. But Khushis ideas were unique and refreshing. Appealing to the eyes without being over the top. Highlighting the traditions of Indian roots yet showing newness in it. She gave a structure to ARs Indian line. She is humble, chirpy, down to earth and a happy go lucky kinda girl. And now I am terrified. I do not want to think whats gonna happen when this soul will meet our boss ASR. I sighed deeply feeling sad for her. I hope she does not resign later. Because the two of them are poles apart. Literally.

"Are you even listening to me? Lavanyaji??? Where are you lost? Oh I see...you are busy dreaming about your hero right? I mean you are thinking about Amanji right?"
Khushi elbowed me slightly making her point.

Khushi's teasing brought me out of my stupor. I blushed when she mentioned about Aman. And she laughed out loudly gaining the attention of others.
"Shhh. Khushi. Please yaar dont mention his name so loudly. We are still keeping things under wraps."
I said trying to remain all casual.

"Oho why are you blushing so much Lavanyaji? I just dont get it. Why do girls feel so shy when they talk about their lovers?"
She asked with a pout.

"Because its a matter of love Khushi. You are being all feisty right now since you are not in the same position. When you will find love then you too will forget all this bold avatar of yours."
I said making her understand the significance of love in someones life.

"Haha. Mark my words Lavanyaji when Khushi Gupta will fall in love she wont be the silent shy types. Me falling in love will be a national news. I wont ever be shy about my lover. As a fact my beloved will be the one who will roam around with apple like cheeks mind you."
She chuckled and then sighed dreamily.

Hmmm. You are the eighth wonder of this world Khushi. I hope your Mr. Right will be able to handle you. He has to be really strong to deal with a firecracker like you. I wondered in my mind.

"By the way why were you looking for me?"
She asked curiously.

OMG...