WFWKH - 18

Arnav POV

IRRITATED...

IMPATIENT...

ANXIOUS...

Thats how I felt at the moment. Staring coldly at the water in the pool I tried to forget what happened around lunch today. Ughhhh. The visual of that Certified Lunatic NK and my giggling Fiance pricked my heart. I so hate this fool. Who told him to return from Sydney? He should have stayed back with the kangaroos. Afterall he is one too. Damn it.

I walked around the edge of the pool recalling all that has been happening since past one week at my place. In the name of our marriage rituals Khushi..MY FIANCE has been spending so much time with that IDIOT NK...OOPS HER NANHEJI!!

UGHHHHH...

I HATE HIM...

Flashback-

On the day our of Haldi instead of spending time with me, her very own Arnavji she kept laughing at NKs silly jokes.
"Aap bahut hi funny hain Nanheji.."
(You are too funny Nanheji...)

"Par aapse kam meri Pyari Bhabhi..."
(But less than you My Dear Sister in Law..)

Even on our Mehendi function I saw with my own eyes how she teased NK along with Di to put Buajis name with henna on his hands.
"Chaliye Nanheji lagayi to sahi humare liye..."
(Please Nanheji put it some of it for me..)
That teasing voice which she always uses for me was being used for that fella nowadays.

Flashback ends.

HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO US???

EVEN AFTER MY WARNING SHE KEPT REPEATING THE SAME THING...

Exasperated I sat on the chair near me. Khushi is not even talking to me properly due to the wedding preparations. And still she has time to laugh and joke with that stupid NK.

Ok. Calm down Raizada. Khushi is your fiance. Obviously that dumbo will leave soon enough. Also Khushi knows that I dislike the guy. I informed her in not so many words. Did not I? Yeah I did. I think. Maybe she forgot...due to the wedding stress...yeah definitely. Thats the case.

The continuous ringing of the phone brought me back from the land of jealousy. I rubbed my forehead to get rid of my thoughts and unfortunately answered the call without looking.
"Hey Nannav Mere Bhai. Kaise ho? Acha suno mujhe batao ye Saraswati Nagar ke liye kounsa turn lene hota hai Lajpat Nagar se? Actually I am almost there just a lil confused you see."
(Hey Arnav My Bro. How are you? Hey listen tell me something which turn should I take to reach Saraswati Nagar from Lajpat Nagar?).

Damn it.

Did I not tell him to buzz off and stop perstering me with his nonsense. Ughhhhhh.

"What the...Where are you NK? There is no Saraswati Nagar in Delhi."
I shrieked over the phone.

"Really?? Then where does Khushi bhabhi stays? Is the address wrong or something? Let it be I will call her directly. Thanks brother."
And the call ended abruptly.

"Unbelievable...whatever. I dont care where he goes. He can find his way to Khushis house by himself. Why should I help......"

WHAT THE FREAKING HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

NK IS HEADING TO KHUSHIS PLACE AT THIS TIME????

WHY????? WHO THE HELL HE THINKS HE IS?!?!?!

A knock on the poolside door made me aware that a scared HP stood near the plants with my coffee and tablets in tray.
"Arnav Bhaiyya...Coffee..."