WFWKH - 6

Arnav POV

As soon as I reached home I ordered HP to bring a black coffee to my room. After the terrific day that I had I just wanted to close my eyes for a while. Everything seems so overwhelming. Did I really confess my likeness for Khushi? And did she really kiss me in response?? She did...right???
I suppose I am in heaven right now.

HEAVEN???

WHAT THE?????

WHATS WRONG WITH ME??? I WAS SUPPOSED TO AVOID KHUSHI??? AND I DID SOMETHING COMPLETELY OPPOSITE!!!!

Ughhhhh. But...but...is it really necessary to create walls around my heart. Is it really important to hide my real self and pretend that I dislike her. Maybe....just maybe we are meant to be. Maybe this is a sign that she is someone important to me right? There is no other explaination for these weird feelings. And to deal with them I have to stop hiding behind my facade of ASR. I need to be my real self...Arnav. For Khushi I can give this connection a try...cannot I?

Khushi LIKES me.

She ADORES me.

She constantly FLIRTS with me.

And most of all she IS BLUNT when it comes to her feelings for me. Till date girls have just been around because of my name and fame. However none of them have had any feelings for me. Zilch. Nada.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts about a certain Gupta that I pretty much missed the fact that instead of HP Di walked in my room and placed the coffee on my nightstand. I was giving out a goofy smile sitting on my bed. Totally unaware of Di's presence.

"....Chotte....Chotte..."
Di's constant calls brought me back from Khushi land instantly. I quickly whipped up my head to see Di scrutinizing me with a mischief evident in her twinkling eyes.

I quickly schooled my expressions and picked up a file from my bed pretending to be involved in it, I replied to her.
"Yes Di...I am busy you see."
I said in a normal bored tone.

"Chotte I am not a stranger. I am your Di. And I can read your face very clearly. So now stop trying to act infront of me. Come on spill. Whats running in your mind? Where were you lost when I arrived? Were you thinking about someone hmm?"
She asked teasingly.

"Its nothing like that Di."
I said in another attempt of avoiding the conversation.

"Chotte!!!???? Stop this. And tell me everything."
She said in her commanding no nonsense tone. ASRs sister ASR. Ughhh.

"Actually Di. There is someone in my office.."
I started and before I could even complete my sentence she squealed like a 5 year old.

"Oh My Gawwwwd Chottee!!!! TELL ME YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A GIRL IN YOUR OFFICE!!!!!!! TELL ME...TELL ME..."
She started almost screaming in her excitement. I quickly dashed to her side and shut her mouth using my palm.

"Shhhh. SHHHH. DI DONT SCREAM. Orlese I wont tell you a thing."
I threatened her. This threat always work. She immediately turned all quiet.

"Good. Now stay like this only. I am removing my hand. Remember no squealing in enthusiasm. Alright."
I moved my palm away from her face and she started wiggling her eyebrows like Khushi. Gawwd. I am thinking about her in every moment it seems.

"So...come on Chotte...give me Details...asap."
Di ordered.

"Ummmm. The thing is that...that there is a girl in my office. Khushi Gupta. She is the current Head Designer of AR Delhi. When she joined AR I was in London so we could not really meet each other. And we recently met in my fashion show. Di she is...she is..."
I trailed while introducing Khushi to my sister.