Chapter 4.2 : (Alternate Ending) Captured

when they look back, they saw nothing, Izaya was nowhere to be found.

Kasuka: he might be still up there.
Kururi: maybe nii san have been caught?
Shizuo: Damn Flea

the gang, saw the four of them and chase them, they ran and hid on the backside alley so that no one can see them.

meanwhile, Izaya, was captured by the gang and tied him up, they put a ducktape to his mouth and cover his eyes with a piece of cloth.
Izaya only hears, their voices, but also he can feel the pain from his wounds.
suddenly it became quiet when the boss came.

BOSS: well, well what a surprise, isnt it the Info broker that I hate so much. It seems you didnt have enough patience, that you came to see me.

the boss sat down on a chair in the front of Izaya and one of the member came and bring him vodka. he sips a little and leans at Izaya.

BOSS: you know, my plan was to capture Kasuka to lure Shizuo here and Kill that Man, and then, I'll capture your sisters and lure you here, and also kill you.
it was unexpected that your sisters were at the same place where Kasuka is so we captured them together.
but It was also unexpected that you and Shizuo were teaming up, arent you two are enemies?? (sighs~)

the boss finished his drink and stands up. he break the glass on the ground, then kicked Izaya's face. Izaya fell on the floor, where the shattered glass pieces is. he stomped on Izaya's head and told his men to torture him, then he left.
the gang obeyed the boss said, and tortured Izaya.