Chapter 8 : a new beginning

"hows your wounds? Is it still hurting?" Shinra looked at Izaya who is in the wheelchair inside his office.

"I'm doing fine now, don't worry so much for me" Izaya said with a slight smile as he put things in the boxes.

Shinra is kinda curious what is he doing instead of resting so he asked him again "what are these boxes for?"

"Ah these?" Izaya answered "I'm gonna trow these away" he added

"Hah? But these are all your informative files and your disks, why are you throwing these away? Hey Izaya just to remind you, you're not dying" Shinra said sarcastically.

Izaya just laughed at Shinra said and turned his wheelchair to the table and  took two keys then threw it to Shinra.

Shinra catches the keys and said "what is this for?"

"Give the red one to namie and the green one to my sisters" Izaya said without looking at Shinra.

"Why am I the one who's bringing this to your secretary and to your sister?"

"Please Shinra do me a last favor"

Shinra raised a brow but he sighed in the end and do as Izaya said.

....

A week later

"All Passengers of flight 160 please proceed to gate 9" the announcer announced.

Izaya was leaving, leaving the place where he spent most of his days, leaving the family he only had, leaving the people whose been around him for a long time and leaving the one that change him, the one that he loved the most.

Izaya entered the gates without looking back.

"Shizuo, in the next life never see me again, so that I won't fall in love with you ever again" he whispered as he sat at his seat.

"In the next life I would meet you again even though you ignore me I'll make you fall in love with me again"

Izaya looked at his left and saw Shizuo beside him.

"Shi-Shizu chan?" izaya confusedly said as he jumped out of his seat.

"Yeah its me flea, take a seat were about to take off" Shizuo grabbed Izaya's wrist gently and Izaya took his seat and looked away.

"Shocked that I was here?"

"Of course,"

"You really want to leave me that badly"

"I-I-"

Shizuo smiled "you can't leave me, coz you're mine, and you should take responsibility"

"Ha? What are you talking about?"

"I was just saying, I fell In love with a flea"

There was a moment of silence between them and its been annoying Shizuo. But he remembered what Shinra said to him "Take initiative"

Shizuo hold Izaya's hand and Izaya felt it, he looked at the blond and pulled his hand away. But Shizuo took again his hand and said "lets start a new beginning, Izaya"

....
....
.
.
.
.
The end...