Chapter 6 : Leaving Behind

>>>Shizuo has to make a decision, kill or die.

BOSS: I'll give you half an hour to make your decision Shizuo. and your time starts now!

>>>the boss pointed the gun to the ceiling and pulled the trigger, the gun made a big noise. on the way back home, Celty heard the gun shot, she stopped "shooter" from running.

Celty: a gun shot?

>>>Celty opened her phone and saw Shinra's messages and read all of it.
>>>Celty rode Shooter again and went to the place where she thinks the gun shot came from..
>>>Meanwhile.... Shizuo was thinking deeply. he was tense...

BOSS: this is going very boring......

>>>the boss stands up and gets his gun from his men and pointed it to Izaya

BOSS: how about this, in every 5 minutes you spend, Izaya is going to take a punishment (looks at his watch) oh look at the time, 5 minutes have passed.

>>>the boss, pointed his gun to Izaya's right arm and pulled the trigger, Izaya screams In pain....

SHIZUO: Izaya!! Damn you, why did you do that to him!!!!

BOSS: hey hey hey, instead of shouting and being worried about him... how about came up of a decision already...

>>>Shizuo grit his teeth and said to himself that the boss is right, he think again but another 5 minutes have passed and Izaya's left arm was shot.. (Izaya continuously screams)

SHIZUO: stop it!!
BOSS: have you come up of a decision yet??
SHIZUO: yes I-I-I have

BOSS: good, coz (kicked Izaya) I got bored about this guy screams, and you guys have no fun. so? what is your decisi-

>>> the boss stopped talking when all the windows in the room shattered and someone came in.
>>> it was Celty, riding her shadow horse shooter

Men 1: its the headless rider
Men 2: I thought She was gone now in Ikebukuro, since no one has news about her
Men3: boss what now...

>>> the boss ordered his men to shoot at her but they cant land a bullet on her body because of her shadow.
>>> he grabed Izaya and pointed agun at him with his trembling hands

BOSS: dont! come any c-c-closer
SHIZUO: celty? celty help Izaya!!!

>>> but Celty didnt listen to Shizuo, instead she goes to shizuo and grabbed his hand

CELTY: were leaving, Shizuo
SHIZUO: what?
CELTY: no but's

>>> the boss had a chance to make his move and grabbed his remote then press the fire button, and all the machine guns aimed at Celty and Shizuo. but Celty covered Shizuo and her with her shadow and form a ball.
>>> because of the bullets who landed on the floor, the floor cracked and the shadow ball fell along with the floor.
>>> all machine guns stopped

BOSS: are they dead? ahahahahahahhaha they were dead!! (peaks through the hole on the ground) the legendary headless rider and the strongest man in Ikebukuro was dead, DEAD!!! whahahahahaha

MAN 2: no boss!! the ball was rolling!!
MAN 3: they were getting away!!
MAN 1: are we going to fire at them boss??
BOSS: ahahahahahaha (stopped laughing) NO, coz I still have the most skilled Info broker in Ikebukuro, (looks at Izaya) and If I kill you, I will gain fame!!

>>> the boss pointed a gun at Izaya and —   

........

Okay thats cliffhangged for a while, since I am going to be busy for my studies, but I'll do my best to make the next chapter for yah guys... ♥♥♥ thanks for loving this story my dear readers. ♡♡♡

Oh, btw, if someone recognizes this story, probably you have read this story in tumblr, hahaha yeah, I write stories in tumblr by the name of MLILAF obviously, but I do switch there to here because it was more convinient to write on wattpad...

Haha.. lets cut this speech coz it might get longer than my story.. sorry about that.. (^-^)/ see yah.