Chapter 7 : I just realized

>> the boss pointed the gun to Izaya and BANG! a sound of a gun shot fills the room, a cough of a man was heard after.

>> blood splattered at Izaya's face.

Man1: BOSS!

>> the men came to help their boss who is wounded by a bullet at his back

BOSS: who dared to-

>> Vorona was standing behind them all of the guns were pointed at her.

IZAYA: Vorona

VORONA: don't misjudge me, I'm only doing this because senpai.

>>the men fired their guns at will but all the bullets were dodged by the blond assassin.

(flashback)

--- 

SHIZUO: celty we have to save Izaya!

CELTY: you need to be saved first Shizuo, I know that we need to save him but I can't just save the both of you at the same time, specially when I promised him.

SHIZUO: promised? you promised what?

CELTY: I promised that you will be saved first instead of him if the two of you are in a life and death situation.

SHIZUO: what?!

CELTY: Izaya asked me to save you instead of him.

SHIZUO: why would he-

>>>Shizuo remembered Izaya's confession on the phone...

CELTY: if you want to know you should ask hi-

SHIZUO: no need to, I might know now the reason. I just need to confirm it, I need to save him.

>>>Shizuo walks away, little did they know, Vorona heard their conversation and decided to help Izaya on her own for the sake of his senpai.

-----

(flashback end)

VORONA: stay right there, I just need to eliminate these people.

>>>Vorona opened fire at everyone and never missed a shot. She dodge and put bullets in their bodies. After the fight all the dead bodies lying down the floor with blood gushing out making a puddle of blood.

>>>Vorona looked at Izaya, she was mad at him, but she need to get Izaya out of the building.

>>> She grabbed Izaya's arm and drag him out of the building with her. After the came out, she took out a small remote and pushed a button. As she did it, there are explosions in the building triggered. Slowly the building collapsed.

VORONA: don't just stare at the collapsed building

>>>The woman took a key out of her pocket and rode her motorcycle, she started the motor and wait for Izaya to ride at the back.

>>> It took a while because of Izaya'e injuries but he managed to ride it.

>>> At Shizuo's house, Shizuo was planning to go and rescue Izaya again. He grabbed his jacket and was about to open his door when it opened immediately and slammed into his face.

>>>But to Shizuo this kind of pain is just like a tickle but he's still pissed about it.

SHIZUO: who dares to-!

>>> His voice cut short when Vorona pushes Izaya to Shizuo.

>>> Shizuo was kinda confused at first but Vorona spoke first.

Vorona : I saved him, no need to thank me...

>>>The woman turns her back and walks away.

SHIZUO : thank you (he whispered)

>>>Izaya was completely passed out on Shizuo's arms. Shizuo carries the raven haired one to his bed and get some first aid kit. He opened the first aid kit and then he realized something.

SHIZUO :  I don't know how to treat wounds, sighs~ you're a troublesome flea. Naturally its Shinra that treats our wounds.

>>>Shizuo continues talking to himself as he wiped Izayas face with a wet towel.

SHIZUO : I wished you told me sooner,

...

I love you too Izaya.