Chapter 5 : Lustful Torture and Choice

WARNING: this part contains R-18, for those Minors, 

better Back Off and Read Something Else

.......................

Izaya was being tortured, they used bats to strike him hard on different parts of his body and knifes to slash some parts on his body. after 2 hours, they got tired of it.

guy1: I'm sick of this guy (kicks Izaya's back)
guy2: yeah me too
guy3: hey guys!

all the gang looked at the 3rd guy, and they saw the him holding a box. and when they opened it, It was full of condom's, dildo's, vibrators, love lotions and whips.

guy4: where did you get this dude?
guy3: remember that porn star who need help from us, she didnt have enough money so, instead of having more debt, she gave this to us.
guy1: I would like to use this to my girlfriend
guy2: well too bad you dont have a girlfriend
guy1: what did you say?!
guy2: jerk
guy3: hey hey hey, arent we just going to argue here, or were gonna play.

the gang looked at Izaya smirking, and one of them started to remove Izaya's pants. but Izaya kicked his face and that guy get mad. he pulled a knife at his pocket and rip Izaya's pants Instead. they dragged Izaya into a cushion, and make him lay down facing his but to them. the first guy spreads his but then pour some love lotion into it. one by one, they inserted and tested a dildo into his ass, starting from the smallest up to the biggest dildo they get.

Izaya was in pain, but at the same time, he was lustful. the 4th guy removed the ducktape to Izaya's mouth. Izaya Drool and Moan, after that the boss came in, seeing what they were doing to Izaya, he smirks.

BOSS: well well well, how pathetic, the smart and evil guy I know was being lewid in the front of me, how shameful.

the Boss left again after one of the member of the gang whispered something to him.

Shizuo once again Infiltrated the building to save Izaya. but this time, the boss confronted him held Izaya as hostage.

BOSS: well well well isnt it Shizuo Hei-wa-ji-ma. are you going to accept your faith now? (smiles)
Shizuo: where is Izaya?
BOSS: Izaya? (smirks) Izaya was playing with my minions. would you like to see how beautiful Izaya can be?
Shizuo: you!!!

BOSS: you know, I really thought that you would leave Izaya alone, but this is beyond my expectations. you really did come for him.

the boss snapped his fingers and the guys take Izaya out, naked and lewid. they dropped Izaya on the floor and kicked him.

Shizuo was shocked when he saw Izaya's condition on their hands, he tried to come closer to Izaya but, the Boss pointed a gun at Izaya so he stopped.

Shizuo: what do you want?
BOSS: what-do-i-want? hmmm~ (smiles) lets see, oh yes! I want you life, I want you to be vanish in Ikebukuro!! so as Izaya O-ri-ha-ra, so that I can rule Ikebukuro. Shizuo: Ikebukuro is not yours
BOSS: eh?, it is not yours either, but you are called as the Ikebukuro's strongest. I'm so jealous.

the boss grab Izaya by hair and pointed his gun at Izaya's head.

BOSS: Ok, lets make a deal, Shizuo kun, I let you live, and I wont harm any of your friends in Ikebukuro, If you kill Izaya Orihara. and If you dont-

one of the men came to the boss and give him a remote, then he backed off slowly after giving it.

BOSS: you'll die, and Izaya will live.

the boss pushed the green button and all the hidden machine guns appeared at the ceilings pointed at Shizuo.

BOSS: make your choice, Heiwajima kun.