The first meeting

y/n pov~

Wow the library is amazing it's full of my favorite books I can't believe they have so many. I'm not sure what that red guy wants but he's been...following me like all day and I'm not sure why. Oh god I think he's coming over what do i do he's gonna kill me or something bad like, oh my god what if he tries to...speak to me, i cant talk to him il freeze up! oh what am i gonna do. oh dear lord here he comes "sup fucker who the hell are you" "i-im uh-umm-y-y/n wh-who are y-you" "my names Damien the prince of hell or...whatever" *woah is he blushing* "anyway I just wanted to know who you are you little bitch" what a jerk but at least it wasn't a huge conversation or anything. I'm just gonna keep reading and hope for the best who knows maybe I won't have to speak to him that often. 

time skip...just 5 minutes later brought to you by Damiens nunmower~

Hmm I wonder who that is,  oh great now he's walking over and it's a big terrifying wolf thing.

"Hi! I'm Scott Howl Im looking for my friend Lim have you seen him" "no" "oh...Well if you see him let me know ok" "ok" and there he goes it's about time maybe I can finally get some alone time. I really like this book i'm glad I get to read it in peace finally...nevermind its a purple goblin man and he's coming over *mental sigh* oh wait hes just sitting hes not gonna say anything this is nice. possible friend?...nahhh forever alone.

Liam's pov i'm about to create some DRAMA~

wow she's so pretty but I bet she's just another annoying party girl on the inside although she hasn't said anything and she looks like she's just trying to read her book which means she's probably really smart I kinda like it she's different I'll give her that. She is a possible partner but I'm still not sure I'm definitely gonna try to get to know her before I make any decisions.

Ok back to ur pov and don't worry you'll thank me later cuz i'm gonna make damien 20 times more attractive...in a few more chapters but anywho enjoy the rest of the chapter...HA i lied back to (drumroll please) DAMIENS POV

wow the nerve of that bastard sitting by my girl or well what will be my girl anyway she's MINE so he can't be near her im gonna beat the FUCK outta him.

ok now it back to y/n pov~

wow this book is so interesting its about an uninspired terrible fanfic writer I wonder why she even bothers (AHEM "oh sorry didn't mean to break the fourth wall" ...bitch) now that this guy sat near me I feel like a lot of others have joined the table they're very loud and it's kind of annoying so i'm just gonna see if i can move to a new table without being noticed

3rd person pov (sorry its just a tad easier for me to write in third)

as y/n attempted to get up Damien pulled her back down y/n glanced at him and he glanced back and with that her face turned a deep crimson suddenly he grabbed y/ns arm and ran with her all the way to the bathrooms.

a/n~ so guys what do you think so far ok am i right by the way next chapters a lemon but it doesn't come out till tomorrow so i hope this chapter can get you guys through the night i have so many ideas for the fic and i can't wait to write them for you guys i hope you enjoy