Back to school

As y/n and Damien walked into school together everyone seemed normal thats was until lunch.

when they got to lunch again it seemed normal you and Damien sat with Liam and Vera. Damien was talking to Vera about the best ways to make money. Damiens idea being murdering people then getting paid for it Veras way was just an extremely illegal business organization which y/n was pretty sure that involved drugs of some kind.  Y/n wasn't paying much attention she was still thinking about the night before and every now and then when she did zone into the world she caught Liam watching her, though he quickly averted his eyes whenever she looked back up y/n would still notice it she wondered why he looked at her but at the same time she was too wrapped up in her thoughts to pay too much attention to it.

 After about 15 minutes Vera picked up on Liam's constant staring so she decided to mess with him about it "so y/n have you and Damien fucked yet because we all know you two are together" Vera stated with a sly smirk. "So what if we have it's none of your business anyway" Damien said looking away blushing a little "I wasn't asking you I was asking y/n, so y/n did you two do it" "uh w-well umm m-m-maybe" and the entire times y/n's face was a shade of vivid cerise. Suddenly Liam's head perked up and he looked somewhat mad for some reason. Damien noticed this and got an idea he put his hand on the back of y/ns head and pushed her face towards his and kissed her long and passionately causing y/n to become a blushing red nervous wreck. So y/n just sat there in silence while Vera and Damien went back to their conversation and as for Liam he just sat there in total shock no knowing how to react then he went back to what he was doing.

Liam's pov BOOM yup i just did that~

God I can't believe he would do that and right in front of me what a dick. and i know that he did it just to annoy me ugh whatever I don't care that much i guess she's his now which is fine but if he rubs it in my face again i'll do everything in my power to get her to be with me instead. which knowing him he probably will.

Ok back to original pov~

At the end of the day you and Damien got off the bus together. He suddenly turned to you and asked "hey can I go to your place tonight my dads just gonna bug me about ruling hell again and i'm not in the mood to listen to that old fuck right now" "oh umm yeah sure if my moms ok with it" y/n said a light shade of pink on her cheeks "cool thanks" 

time skip to y/ns house or well the one that i made for you in the story...ANYWHOOO ~ 

once Damien and y/n arrived y/ns mother greeted them with a very cheerful tone she was extremely excited that her daughter had finally found someone and she hoped it would last forever. As for y/n's father he didn't like it at all he cherished his daughters innocence and wanted her to stay the way she was even in her adolescence but he knew how much this meant to his wife so he let it happen against his wishes. As damien and y/n made their way up to her room Damien asked plenty of questions about pictures on the walls and many decorations we had laying around. Y/n answered to the best of her ability but she didn't know much about why her parents designed the house like this and why they had those specific decorations, they were very different from most other styled home decor.