The next morning

y/n's pov~

woah where am I and why's it so bright. Oh thats why the windows open and it's morning, what happened last night?

3rd pov~

suddenly the memories flooded back as y/n realized what had happened the night before, her face turned 50 shades red. then she looked over to Damien who was completely naked and her face went so red she looked like her face was covered in blood. Y/n just sat there as if in another dimension all she could think about was last night. After a while of thinking, Damien woke up too. For what seemed like an eternity the two just watched each other then damien said "we're gonna be late to school we should go" "y-yeah let's g-go" "ok stop being so fucking adorable" "o-ok" then Damien sighed and said "do you have any clothes besides the ones from last night" "no" "ok you can wear your underwear and I'll give you something"

Time skip to when your dressed and it's not as awkward~

You were wearing his brown jacket with just a bra underneath and a pair of leggings that he somehow managed to find, along with an old pair of his shoes and now you were both walking to the bus stop. Once you got there he said "hey so does this mean that your my girlfriend now" and he managed to say it so nonchalantly it almost caught you off guard but you knew exactly how to respond "y-yeah if you want" "but is that what you want" "yeah it i-is" "then we're the best fucking couple ever" and with that he kissed you on your head and you blushed...again.

Time skip to school (do you guys love me yet I'm trying my best)~

On the way here you fell asleep on his shoulder on the bus so when you woke up you didn't know where you were but then you remembered what was going on and you were pretty happy about it and couldn't wait to tell Grimm.

A/n
OK srry for the short chapter I had to write this on my phone and I have some stuff I gotta do and srry it took so long but I hope you guys like it and I will be working on the next chapter soon and keep leaving those nice comments it's really inspiring to know you guys like it