A night to remember

a/n so umm were gonna just keep this in Damiens pov the whole time k ok to the lemon!!!...JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL PLEASEEEE.

Damiens pov~

I want to destroy her but at the same time I don't want to hurt her so maybe I should just do what she wants but at the same time I feel like she wants me to do what I want to her FUCK i dont know what to do maybe it'll all just happen and be good and I won't have to worry about it I don't know I mean i've done this before but y/n is different shes special so special that I don't feel like i'm gonna be able to control myself and I honestly don't wanna try shes too perfect and i'm gonna make her mine

time skip to Damien's house  in third person unfortunately yea I know i'm a liar IM SORRY

As Damien lead y/n up to his room he started to imagine all the things he was gonna do to y/n and y/n was getting extreme anxiety and becoming self conscious as usual and wondered if she was really ready for all this but she was soon snapped back to reality when they reached damiens room. Damien shoved her on the bed and suddenly started kissing her  passionately but soon he started kissing her roughly and shoved his tongue in her mouth forcefully and y/n didn't want him to stop. He soon got bored and started moving down first sucking all over her neck leaving his markings everywhere then he found her sweet spot and started attacking it until it began to bleed then he licked up all the blood and started taking off her shirt. Once it was off he stared at her bra then started taking that off to once it was off he tossed it to the side with the rest of her clothes and stared at her breasts almost drooling because of his lust for y/n. She blushed and tried to hide her breasts with her hands but he grabbed them with one hand and held them on her back while biting and sucking on one breast and using his only free hand to massage the other roughly he got bored of that quickly though and started kissing and sucking on y/n all the way down to her panty line he then removed her underwear and threw it to the side. Y/n tried to cover up because of her shyness but he just moved her hands again and lowered his head down until y/n could feel his breath on her womanhood he started licking all over her clit getting rougher and faster eventually he shoved his tongue inside her and started going in and out of her, soon she became seconds away from her climax but Damien wouldn't let that happen so he went back to making out with her and after a while he positioned his member right in front of her womanhood and started thrusting. Y/n was in a lot of pain but that pain soon turned to pleasure and after a while she screamed his name and they both hit their climax he cummed inside her and she cummed all over the bed they both fell over and started panting then Damien grabbed her waist and pulled her up to his chest and started to drift off but before he did he whispered "your mine" in y/ns ear and she was ok with it then she fell asleep feeling less self conscious than ever.

A/N LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH sorry it took so long i got really awkward about it for some reason then i fell asleep and when i woke up i had to go somewhere but its here now so i hope you like it