Prologue°

"You sure you don't want me to come over? Because I can, you know" Jin asked through the phone, his work bound boyfriend on the other end of the line.

"Yes, babe. Just 2 more days and I'll be back" Namjoon reassured, "I promise"

"Well, see you in 2 days then" Jin said, getting ready to hang up.

"Alright baby. Love you" Namjoon hung up, not giving Jin to reply back.

That was a common thing now. Namjoon hanging up quickly.

Recently, all their calls were short, Jin being the one calling the other.

Jin missed it. How they would talk hours on end, how they would talk until unearthly hours, how the topic of their conversation were mostly about how the other's day went or about something they like. Jin really missed it.

But he knew all the times he missed spending with his boyfriend was due to work. He knew after 2 days, Namjoon's going to be on special leave so they can be together. All Jin hoped was that work won't call Namjoon and call him back to the studio. Why Namjoon? Why not the other producers? Call Jin selfish but he really misses his special moments with Namjoon.

An idea sparked in Jin's head after the thought of Namjoon being stressed lingered in his mind for a while.

He was going to find ways to help him relax, no matter what it is, he's gonna help his boyfriend really relax.