21°

Namjoon woke up, feeling extremely hot and started to sweat profusely.

"Dada!" Namjoon whined, Jin walking in with a towel around his waist and wet hair. "What's wrong, baby?" Jin sat on the side of the bed, wiping off the sweat on the younger's forehead.

"Joonie feels icky and hot" Namjoon whined again, the heat frustrating him and almost making him cry.

Jin cooed at the little, "Let's take your sweater off. After you cool down, Daddy will give you a nice shower. How does that sound?" Namjoon nodded, already raising both his hands up for Jin to take his sweater off, which he did happily.

"Such a pretty body my baby has" Jin praised, dancing his long fingers delicately on Namjoon's beautiful tan skin. Namjoon giggled as Jin carried him out to the living room, sitting him down on the sofa (after changing into comfortable clothes, of course).

"There you go. My baby boy loves strawberries doesn't he?" Jin asked as he gave Namjoon a cup of strawberry yoghurt to cool his body from the inside out.

Jin also took out the standing fan to cool Namjoon down, which Namjoon happily sat in front of it as the cool air hits his face.

"Dada look! Joonie's a robot! Ahhhhhh~" Namjoon smiled, continuing to eat the yoghurt and chug down multiple cups of water.

¤¤

"Baby! Time for a bath!" Jin clapped his hands.

"Don' wanna walk" Namjoon pouted, doing grabby hands towards Jin instead.

Jin carried the younger male with ease, walking towards bathroom.

When Namjoon got into the bathtub, he completely relaxed in the lukewarm water, leaning back and breathing in deeply.

After a while, Jin started to scrub him everywhere with a soft sponge, Namjoon giggling occasionally when he felt ticklish.

Namjoon began to almost fall asleep in the tub after Jin finished bathing him. "Little prince is going to sleep after his bath, okay?" Namjoon merely nodded, struggling to keep his eyes open.

¤¤

Jin turned the air conditioner on and walked in with Namjoon in his arms. He put on a tshirt with a small Ryan print on it, along with some comfortable shorts.

"Sleep well, baby" Jin bid, kissing his little's forehead before sitting on the chair in the corner. Ready to help Namjoon if needed.

__________________________
Should Namjoon get his cummies? ;DDD