After explaining the basic stuff on how to be a good caregiver, the two males hung up.

¤¤

Jin knocked softly on the door, "Joonie, can I come in?"

He waited for a while, but to no response.

He knocked again. This time, a little louder, but he still didn't get a response.

"I'm coming in" Jin stated as he opened the door slowly, revealing a sleeping Namjoon, a Ryan plushie in one hand and his thumb in his mouth.

Jin walked towards the bed and laid down next to his lover.

Jin wrapped his arms around the younger and pulled him close, enjoying the warmth radiating off the sleeping male. He took his time inspecting Namjoon's face, which were, in fact, wet. His tear stained cheek and his slightly red face breaking Jin's heart. He wanted nothing more than Namjoon's happiness.

"I'm so sorry, Joonie" Jin whispered into Namjoon's ear.

'If Namjoon already called you Daddy, just roll with it. Refer yourself as Daddy when you talk to him. It's easier for him to understand and it reminds him that you are his caregiver'

"Daddy's so sorry" He could feel Namjoon move slightly.

'Call him pet names, anything to make him feel special. Example like honey, sweetie or cupcake. If you prefer, he likes being called Prince or Baby boy'

"Will my baby boy forgive Daddy?" Jin said, smiling when Namjoon looked up, his brown orbs meeting Jin's.

But he smiled wider, if possible, when Namjoon smiled and nodded his head 'yes'.