19°

"Namjoon. Into the room with me now"

Namjoon gulped, feeling scared and excited at the same time. He's finally getting punished.

¤¤

"Now, tell me, baby boy. What have you done wrong that I have to punish you?" Jin asked, sitting on the bed.

"Joonie... Joonie made a mess..." Namjoon whispered as his head hung low.

"And?"

"Joonie called Dada stupid during bathtime and made Dada all wet because Joonie kept playing" Namjoon admitted, the memory still fresh in his mind.

"That's right. And how many messes have you made today? And what kind of messes?" Jin thought that Namjoon had to know the things he'd done wrong to get him into trouble.

"Three, Joonie made three messes," Namjoon said, "When Joonie dropped the glass bowl, when Joonie played with the breakfast dada made and during bathtime" Namjoon continued, almost crying out of guilt.

"That's right, baby. And Daddy's gonna spank you, is that okay? Just 10 times" Namjoon nodded.

"Words, baby. I have to know if you're alright with it" Jin said.

Even though he's mad at the little, he still had to ask for consent, right?

"Y-yes daddy"

Jin smiled, reaching over to take Namjoon's hand and pulled him gently. "Remember your safe word?" Jin asked softly. Knowing that this is his first time getting punished, who knows what could go wrong.

"Red"

"What a smart boy" Jin praised, wiping Namjoon's tears before pulling down his boxer shorts, revealing his peachy bottom.

Jin made Namjoon bend over his knees, rubbing the bottom gently. "I'm gonna start now"

Before Namjoon could answer, the first spank was already done.

"A-ah!" Namjoon voiced out.

"Is it too hard? Should I be more gentle?" Jin stopped for a while, letting Namjoon adjust to the pain.

Namjoon shook his head, "Is okay. Can continue"

"Thank you" Jin said before spanking him another time with the same strength.

Namjoon would hiss and let out small screams, and by now, he was already crying. Jin kept stopping to see if he was alright but Namjoon always asked him to continue with the punishment.

"Just 3 more, baby. 3 more and we're done" Jin stated.

Slap

Slap

Slap

Jin stopped, he could hear the little's muffled cries.

"We're done" Jin said as he pulled Namjoon into a hug. "You did so well, baby boy. So brave" Jin praised and he felt Namjoon's cries turn into whimpers.

¤¤

After putting cream on the little's bottom, Jin had rewarded the little's bravery with chocolate milk, something Namjoon rarely gets.

"'Ank you, Dada" Namjoon smiled.

"You're welcome, baby boy" Jin kissed the boy's head, inhaling the strawberry scented shampoo he uses.

"You're not getting any sweets tomorrow, by the way" Jin said, making Namjoon pout before smiling once again.

"Okay daddy"

_________________
Is this horrible? Yes

Gimme some suggestions to put into the next chapter please because I honestly don't know what to do thank you very much