23°

Okay so cummies to me is like Namjoon getting a handjob from Seokjin, not Namjoon giving Seokjin a blowjob
--------------

"If that's what Joonie wants, daddy will give" Jin said sweetly.

"R-really?" Jin nodded. "S-so th-that means Joonie c-can get cummies?" Namjoon stuttered on almost each word, feeling embarrassed.

"If it'll make my prince happy" Jin said, stroking the side of Namjoon's face.

"Please, daddy. Joonie wants it" Namjoon whined, finally being able to do this with his daddy.

"If you don't like it, just say and daddy will stop, okay? I don't want my baby to be uncomfortable now" Jin kissed the latter's forehead before easily sliding off his blue pajama attire, along with his boxer.

Namjoon had his back against Jin's chest, his heartbeat already racing.

"Remember, baby. If you don't like it, just say your safe word" Jin whispered before snaking his arms around Namjoon's waist, playing with the younger's member.

Jin held Namjoon's length in his hand and his other hand holding Namjoon's tummy, Namjoon giggling softly at the ticklish sensation of his tummy being held so gently.

Namjoon's breath hitched when Jin's hand started moving up and down in a slow manner, his thumb occasionally sliding on the slit to coax some precum out. Namjoon's little moans and whimpers were just the best thing Jin could listen to.

"F-faster" Namjoon said in a breathy voice, to which Jin obliged and started to move his hand faster and whispered sweet nothings into the younger's ear.

Namjoon would buck up his hips every now and then, moaning for Jin to move his hand faster. The pleasure coursing through his body at that moment was just amazing.

"D-daddy! Daddy!" Namjoon basically screamed quietly as he felt his orgasm coming.

"Go on, baby. Cum for me like a good boy" And that was all it took for Namjoon to finally release, white strings of cum coating Jin's hand and Namjoon' s stomach.

It was silent after that, Namjoon's heavy breathing the only sound that's heard.

"Such a good boy" Jin praised, carrying the boy into the bathroom to get him cleaned.

¤¤

After cleaning up, the two went into the living room to get some snacks and to have a mini studio ghibli marathon.

"Thank you, dada" Namjoon thanked, giving Jin a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Anything for my baby boy" Jin smiled, kissing the younger back.

--------------------
Sorry if it didnt satisfy yall ;-; i really do suck at smut