16°

After Namjoon's episode, Jin has been showering Namjoon with lots of affection.

Talk about showering, Namjoon loves his bath and loves it even more when Jin bathes him.

¤¤

"Alright baby, get in the tub" Jin called out when he was done filling the tub with water.

"Dada" Namjoon said happily when he saw his caregiver as he walked into the bathroom.

"Want Daddy to undress you?"

With a nod and a raise of both arms from the little, Jin was quick to take of the shirt and pulled down the shorts and boxers Namjoon wore.

Jin kissed the boy's tummy before directing the giggling male into the tub.

¤¤

"Duck goes quack quack! Dada, duckie quack!" Namjoon exclaimed as he stared at the toy duck Jin bought him.

"My baby boy is so smart!" Jin said as he kissed the boy's wet hair.

Namjoon was finished bathing, but Jin decided to let the boy play a little more with the water.

"Quack quack" Namjoon muttered as he lightly splashed the water, causing the rubber duck to float in many directions.

Jin giggled at his little prince having fun with the toy before looking over at the clock before realising it was almost time for Namjoon's bedtime.

"Bubba, time to go night night" Jin announced as he got the soft towel from the rack.

Namjoon looked up and nodded, standing up and almost jumping into his daddy's arms.

Jin dried him off, kissing the boy's soft tummy after drying it clean.

¤¤

Namjoon was dressed in a footsie pajama, giggling and rubbing his feet on the wooden floor.

"Come on" Jin said before holding Namjoon's hand and laying down on the bed, the two snuggling close.

"Dada..." Namjoon whispered, which Jin replied to with a soft hum.

"I wuv you" Namjoon smiled lightly, showing off his cute dimples.

"I love you too, baby boy" Jin smiled before softly kissing the little's soft lips and falling asleep.