20°

"Namjoon, you done?" Yoongi asked, taking off his headphones and going over to Namjoon.

"Almost.." Namjoon mumbled out, his tongue sticking out as he tried to focus. "Argh!" Namjoon yelled, frustrated. "This part! It doesn't sound right! The pitch is too low but when I higher it, it sounds like a screeching lady!" Namjoon said, so stressed that tears are about to collect in his eyes.

"Let me help you. Move aside" Yoongi demanded, to which Namjoon happily obliged.

"Ah, I see your problem" Yoongi said, his fingers started to dance around all the instruments to make a perfect beat. He then started to adjust things like the volume, pitch and such.

"All done. You had a problem with the timbre but it's all done now" Yoongi said with a smile, his gums showing.

Namjoon nodded, putting the headphones back on to listen what Yoongi had changed. "You're right, hyung! Thanks!" Namjoon smiled as he gave Yoongi a hug, happy that he was able to help him.

"Anytime" Yoongi said, wiping the stray tears that fell on Namjoon's cheek. "Good boys don't cry" He simply said, "You're a good boy aren't you?"

Yoongi figured that since they're done, it was better for Namjoon to be little since he was about to cry over a few wrong beats just before.

Namjoon nodded, "the best good boy" he muttered.

"Yes, you are. Go play with your toys, Joonie. Yoonie is going to continue working" Namjoon nodded before waddling towards the big pile of stuffies.

¤¤

A while passed, a knock is heard on the door.

Namjoon froze, having the fear of his other colleagues finding out about his little side. But he relaxed when he felt a hand on his back with a little "Don't worry"

"Who is it?"

"It's just me" The voice of their manager was heard and Yoongi was already unlocking the door.

"Hello, sir" Yoongi greeted with a bow, to which the manager bowed back.

"Looks like Joonie's here" He smiled, looking at the little who was nibbling on pikachu's ear.

"Yeah. Anyways, what brings you here?" Yoongi questioned, seeing that his manager rarely comes into their producing room.

"Just wanted to say that the producer in charge wants to look around. And I didn't want him to see Namjoon in this vulnerable state so if he could act big just for a while it would be appreciated" He explained, to which Yoongi replied with a nod and a small "I'll try"

"Thank you, Yoongi" The manager said before exiting the room.

Yoongi made sure to lock the door before walking over Namjoon, who was already asleep, biting on pikachu's ear.

Yoongi pulled the stuffed pokemon out, arranging it on the arm of the sofa.

A loud knock was heard on the door. Or was it banging?

"Yes? Who is it?"

"It's Song Jinhyuk!" The man practically growled.

Yoongi looked over at the sleeping figure, pecking his temple before walking towards the door and unlocking it.

The man stormed in, looking around before his eyes landed on Namjoon.

"Why the hell is he asleep? Shouldn't he be working?" The man said, voice booming.

Yoongi really didn't like this guy.

"He's resting, he just finished working on his last track on the album" Yoongk said smiling, proud of Namjoon.

"Let me hear"

¤¤

"He dares call this music?! It's horrible!" Mr. Song yelled out, waking Namjoon.

When he saw that Namjoon was awake, he stormed over to him. "If I were your manager, I'd have you fired already! You call yourself a producer when you can't even make good music"

Namjoon couldn't understand but he knew if it got someone yelling at him, he must've done something wrong. He's trying to remember what he'd done wrong but he couldn't think of anything. "Joonie sowwy" Namjoon apologised, his voice small and fragile.

Mr. Song let out a loud huff before walking out the door, slamming it shut.

"What Joonie do wong?" Namjoon asked, his voice already cracking.

Yoongi locked the door and walked over to the little before hugging him. "Joonie did nothing wrong."

"But why he shout at Joonie?"

"He's just a big meanie"

"I don't like meanies"

"No one does"

The two laughed a bit, before another knock was heard. Yoongi opened the door to find their manager.

"I've received complaints from Mr. Song" Yoongi gulped.

"I've decided after two days, Namjoon can go home. His album is finished, no? I'll arrange a special leave for him" He said to Yoongi, before walking over to Namjoon.

"Joonie?" Namjoon looked up. "In two days, you can go home and do anything you want" Their manager smiled when he saw the sparkle in Namjoon's eyes.

"'Ank you, mister"

"You're welcome" Their manager said, patting Namjoon's head before leaving.

"So what's Joonie going to do when he goes home?" Yoongi asked, already guessing the answer.

"Gonna ask Jinnie be Joonie's daddy!"

_________________
I can't think of anything else so I'm sorry if you dont like this chapter

Ending in 5 chapters???