A week has passed since Jin officially became Namjoon's caregiver.

Every moment life gave them in that one week, they spent it together, every hour, every minute and every second. Jin couldn't be more happier.

Namjoon was happy as well, he could be as little as he wanted to around Jin without the scared feeling of being judged. But the occasional messages from his work kept stressing him out, the other producers asking him if he's started on the new album, asking if he already had a few tracks ready and asking when they can hear it.

The other producers even went as far as video chatting with him, which panicked Namjoon and answered it with a wobbly hand, trying not to slip up and expose himself, seeing that the only person from his workplace who knew he was a little was Yoongi.

The stress of making a new album and the burden he carried made him anxious, pushing him further into little space.

"Dada..." Namjoon called out, but Jin didn't come in because he was busy preparing lunch for the both of them.

"Dada.." He called out again, this time his voice a little louder. But Jin didn't appear.

His innocent mindset led him to thinking that Jin had left him alone. Or worse, had completely left him.

Was he bad?

Did he not listen to Jin?

Is he not obedient enough?

The negative thoughts came to him in a rush, tears already filling his eyes.

"Dada!" He sobbed out, wiping his tears with his fist as he sat on the bad.

Jin came in, worry the only look obvious in his expression.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jin asked softly, hugging the little.

But Namjoon didn't answer because he felt too little to talk.

"Dada" He chanted out, his hands holding on Jin's shirt tightly, as if Jin woupd disappear if he let go.

"Baby, I'm here. It's okay"

----------
Baby space in the next chapter?