[1] ❝I Love You, I Love You Not❞

Sans' POV

Sans' POV

I thought I would be happy forever when I found out that he had the same feelings for me as I had for him.

"Sans, I-I really really l-liked you! C-Could you be m-my b-boyfriend?" Red confessed as Sans teared up in happiness. "o-of course! i couldn't be any happier!" Sans replied as he hugged Red, crying in happiness.

I thought he was the perfect one, that he was mine alone. But...

Sans peeked out of the door, to see Red and Blue, his boyfriend and his best friend, kissing each other as Red threw his hoodie jacket that Sans had brought him, to the side as Blue removed his shirt. The kiss became more passionate, and Sans couldn't bear to watch it anymore.

To watch his boyfriend having an affair with his best friend.

Blue coloured tears dripped down his eye sockets as he ran away from the room. Ran away from the hotel. Ran away from everything.

I was such a fool believing that Red actually loved me. I was such a fool, giving all of my soul, body and tears to him, believing that he would be together with me forever.

"everyday, we would fold five little paper hearts to show how much we love each other?" Sans asked as Red smiled. "Yes, that would be our personal couple goal. Blue and Dust has their own personal couple goal of having their own couple high five. Undyne and Alphys have their goal of watching anime together everyday so why can't we?" Red explained as Sans nodded. It was a great idea, after all.

Such a fool. That's why I got myself too attached to Red.

That's why, I can't move on.

3rd POV

Slamming the door shut, Sans looked around the house. The house where he and his boyfriend used to live. Where he used to thought that he was the happiest monster alive because of Red. Looking at the pictures of him and his boyfriend, hanging all around the house with a red string, he lost control of himself.

He ripped off the red string and photos dropped. Everywhere and he looked at the two jars, which was both filled with paper hearts. A promise of how they loved each other everyday. Well, not anymore. His eye, his magic glowed in anger. Glowing more and more because of his anger as he threw the two jars onto the floor, paper hearts flying everywhere.

CRACK!

Only after that, his anger has dispersed, only leaving sadness as he fell onto the floor, blue tears dripping down as he cried. And cried. And cried. For a long time.

His boyfriend is gone. Gone to his best friend.

Wait.

Doesn't that mean...

Sans thought in shock, as he wiped the tears away.

Does Dust know that his boyfriend had an affair?

Wiping more of the tears away, he teleported.

He hoped that Dust doesn't know about it, hoped that he would not have to feel anything that he had just felt. Hoping that he was still happy.

He was shocked at the scene he had saw.

Dust was seen crying, as he sees the house, messy. Messy because he had taken out all of his anger on them. Dust turned his eye lights onto Sans, clearly knowing that someone has teleported in the house.

"S-Sans. Y-You found o-out?" Dust said as Sans nodded, tears once again dripping down. Dust sighed, as he rubbed his tears away, before hugging Sans. Sans flinched at the contact, before letting it all out, Dust patting him gently.

They're now alone. Alone because their boyfriends' has an affair with each other.

To be continued! <3Blue and Red are fucking assholes, god damn it

To be continued! <3
Blue and Red are fucking assholes, god damn it.
Poor Sans and Dust... :(((