[8] ❝Solus❞

Solus (Adjective)

Meaning: Alone, unaccompanied

The house was quiet after they had left

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The house was quiet after they had left.

Very quiet.

Dust walked slowly towards the door which has been locked ever since the day before. He was worried. Very worried. Sans hasn't even came out of the room since they have left. Not even to eat. With a forced smile, Dust knocked on the door, hoping that Sans would at least answer him.

"cmon sans, could you at least come out and eat something? please?" He pleaded.

No response.

Dust sighed as he left Sans alone. He walked down the stairs, before he lied down onto the couch. He closed his eye lights, stressed about everything that has been going on ever since it had happened.

 He closed his eye lights, stressed about everything that has been going on ever since it had happened

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He leaped out of the couch, before looking up at the clock. '7:30 p.m.', it read, before Dust sighed, before he walked into the kitchen and cooked some sausages that he still have in the fridge. After cooking it, he realized that Sans hasn't come out of his room yet. Might as well give another try... Dust thought to himself as he walks up the stairs carefully, a wave of worry spreading all over him.

He walked towards the door and knocked it lightly, as if it was glass. "s-sans?" He said, mentally scolding himself for stuttering, but there was no response. He grew even more worried about him as he continued knocking the door for several minutes, before he snapped. "sans. stay away from the door. i'm going in." He simply spoke, before he walked backwards, and started to run towards the locked door and bashed it open.

"oww…" He silently spoke as he rubbed his shoulder, which is slightly bruised from the impact. He then rubbed his eye lights, which are trying to adjust to the darker surrounding, as he tried to walk in the dark. It was kinda hard, as he was bumping into everything in the room. Until he stepped into something which seemed like a sort of powder.

"hmm?" He quietly spoke, as he looked down to see what he had stepped on.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHAHAHA-
I'M SORRY LMAO-

I wonder what that is…

Also, if you want some Kustard goodness, feel free to join!:
https://discord.gg/GWXgGnh

gg/GWXgGnh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Paper Heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें