[3] ❝A New Special Friendship❞

Anyone who wants a rp to kill a certain lil skeleton? [Comment here haha]

It was morning as the warm rays of the sun which came from the windows shined brightly at both Dust and Sans, who had fallen asleep

It was morning as the warm rays of the sun which came from the windows shined brightly at both Dust and Sans, who had fallen asleep. The warm rays had certainly disturbed them as Dust opened his eye lights and groaned at the bright rays that were shining on him. He was about to move when he noticed a heavy weight at his lap and he saw Sans, sleeping peacefully at his lap with blue coloured stains all over his skull, making it really obvious that he had cried for a while. Dust then blushed a light purple in embarrassment at how awkward both of their positions are.

He carefully picked up Sans bridal style before standing up. He walked towards the couch and placed Sans there gently, hoping not to wake him up. It worked, as Sans was still lightly snoring and immediately snuggled himself towards one of the cushions after he was set at the couch. Half asleep, Dust then went to his kitchen to go grab a cup of coffee to wake himself up. The coffee did help and he immediately felt more energized after drinking it. He then walked out of the kitchen, to see how messy the house was, after his outburst yesterday. Blue probably hasn't came home yet, seeing how messy it was.

Sighing, Dust immediately went to the kitchen to grab a broom and a dustpan to clear up the mess he has made.

Sans opened his eye lights slowly as he heard the soft sounds of sweeping. He felt the warm days of sunlight piercing through his eye sockets painfully before moving away from it. He looked around, to see Dust sweeping the floor which is now clean of the mess he had made yesterday. Sans stared into space for a while in confusion, before remembering what happened yesterday. What he had seen to cause an outburst of tears and him going to Dust and Blue's place.

"Hey Sans, you ok there?" The voice snapped Sans out of his thoughts as he turned to the voice to see Dust looking at him, worried. "y-yeah, i'm alright..." Sans said as he mentally scolded himself for stuttering in front of Dust. Hearing Sans' reply, Dust looked even more worried as he patted Sans in the shoulder gently before sighing. "I know, it's hard to believe that our lovers have cheated on us with each other...especially when it's your closest friend..." Dust said as he fidgeted with his phalanges. Hearing Dust's words, Sans sighed as he quickly took a tissue paper before wiping few of his tears away.