[7] ❝Rumours❞

It was a perfect day

It was a perfect day. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and Stretch was just lazily relaxing on the couch. He had missed the days when Blue would cook for him fresh tacos in the early morning, before waking him up. He was about to fall asleep until he heard the door bell rang.

Stretch then exhaustedly went towards the door and opened it, before seeing the scene right in front of him. Blue was crying, blue tears dripping down his eye sockets while Red was beside him, his eye lights dimmed and emotionless. Stretch felt a wave of anger rushing through him before he calmed himself down. He is going to give the person who did this to his little brother a piece of his mind. He squatted down to the same height as his brother.

"brother, are you alright? what happened?!" He tried his best to hide his anger away. He knew that his brother hates violence and would always try to solve everything with mercy. "Brother, I...Dust c-cheated on me!" Blue spoke before he sobbed again. Immediately hearing the name, Stretch clenched his fist in anger. That motherfucker.

"i knew that he would not love you as much as i do. who did he cheated you with?" Stretch asked, before thinking that asking that question might be a little too far. However, Blue still answered. "H-He cheated me w-with S-Sans! My d-dearest friend! I t-trusted the b-both of them..." Blue explained as he continued his sobbing. Red started to look at the floor, as if it was the most interesting thing he could find. Stretch clenched his fists even further, as he stood up.

"don't worry, brother and...red...i would give you both justice. those two pieces of shit would soon regret everything..." Stretch spoke as he let both Blue and Red to sit down on the couch to wait for the news, giving them a blanket, before he walked out of the house, slamming the door shut in the process. Once Stretch had left, Blue dried his own fake tears before he smiled. "Perfect." He quietly spoke with a smirk, before tugging himself and Red into the soft fabric of the blanket.

Dust and Sans were watching television together, both with a huge smile on their faces, before they heard the bell ringing

Dust and Sans were watching television together, both with a huge smile on their faces, before they heard the bell ringing. Sans immediately walked towards the door while Dust continued to watch the television, that is, until Sans had opened the door and was immediately punched in the face. Dust immediately teleported beside him to heal him, as he saw who had arrived at their doorstep.

Stretch, Edge, Papyrus, Grillby, Undyne, Alphys, Toriel and Asgore (Grillby, Undyne, Alphys, Toriel and Asgore are all from Undertale!) had all arrived. But instead of a happy smile or at least a concerned expression, all of them were mad. Very mad. "This Is For Red For Cheating Him." Edge spoke before Dust defended him fiercely. "What the fuck do you mean?! He's the one that's been cheated!" Dust replied back.

"stop your foolish nonsense, the both of you."Stretch hissed at them. "we know that you two have had a affair. and for that, you two should have a little punishment for making blue and red cry, don't you think?" Stretch spat, before both him and Edge summoned a bone, only to be stopped by Papyrus. Sans was still rubbing his face, which was injured as Papyrus walked towards them.

"I-I'm Very Disappointed With You, Sans. Why Did You Do It? Why Did You Cheat Red With Him?" Papyrus spoke as Sans' soul broke a little deep inside. Papyrus was disappointed with him... Papyrus was disappointed with him... Papyrus was disappointed... Dust must have seen that Sans was close to hyperventilating as he walked in front of Sans, trying to protect him. "Why don't you believe us?! We did nothing! We were the ones which are cheated!" Dust protest.

"Shut it, punk. From now on, we are not friends anymore. I can't be friends with someone who has had an affair." Undyne spoke as she shot a spear right on top of Sans, before she and Alphys had left, angrily. "Until you have decided to admit your mistakes, I cannot trust you anymore. Goodbye Sans." Toriel spoke too before she and Asgore had also left. Papyrus sighed. "Brother... I Don't Think That I Could Even Call You By That Name Again. You Have Changed So Much...So Much That I Couldn't Recognize You Anymore..." Papyrus stopped for a moment, before he continued. "I-I Think You Need Some Time...To Reflect On What You Had Did." Papyrus finally said before he, too had left.

"Next Time, If I See You Two Again, I Would Do Much Worse. Trust Me That When I See You Again...You Two Would Be Dead At Where You Stand" Edge warned before he had left, with Stretch giving them a final death stare before he followed Edge. Once they had left, Dust quickly went to Sans' side, checking his injury. "Are you alright?" He asked. But instead of a reply, Sans kept quiet, as tears started dripping down his eye sockets. He then stood up, before going into Dust and Blue's bedroom and shutting the door quietly.

Dust stared at the door of the bedroom, before he sat down onto the couch, trying to process what was going on. They were alone, and everyone hates them, for something they didn't do.

 They were alone, and everyone hates them, for something they didn't do