[2] ❝A Secret Among Them❞

Red's POV [Is anyone angry at Red right now for cheating?]

I woke up, having one of the worst headaches that I've ever had. Everything in my mind was blank, as I turned to see a tired little Blue sleeping in the warm blankets which covered him perfectly. Seeing his peaceful little face, makes my soul pound faster and faster. I know that I wasn't supposed to have any romantic feelings with him, because I had a boyfriend myself that I loved deeply, Sans. And I know that he had a boyfriend of his own too, Dust.

So why am I having feelings for him?

Why am I cheating on Sans?

Why didn't any of us resist when we're drunk?

So many questions, yet so few answers…

I guess I would have to think about what happened, all the way from the start…

From when I met him.

But when I tried to think what happened, I just can't. The only memory that I could think of, is going to the bar and then meeting Blue. Everything else after that was blurred…

What even happened?

[NOTE: THIS IS NOT A FLASHBACK BY RED]

Red rushed out of him and his boyfriend's house angrily, as he slammed the door shut. He and his boyfriend have had an argument, and he can't stand staying at the same place as Sans, so he snapped. He then teleported to the Multiverse Bar in anger, hoping to calm himself down.

"one glass of wine, please." Red grumbled as the bartender nodded before giving him a glass of wine. He drank the wine almost immediately, before banging the glass onto the table harshly, as he says, "another!". The bartender, seemingly already used to such a customer, went to gave him another glass without any complaints. He dranks it, before slamming the glass once again, demanding another.

This cycle repeats a couple of times, until…

"Hey Red! You Seemed A Bit Lonely Here! Care For Some Company?" A voice too familiar was heard as Red turned around to see…